2

Azaylea's pov 

I'm going to the studio with Ayo and Teo today, they gotta work on their music. I put on some black jeans, a baby blue shirt and a pink water proof jacket with some baby blue vans. 

I put my homework in my backpack and we head to the uber. When we arrive, there's a guy there about my age and let me tell you he is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lightskin, curly hair, green eyes, ears pierced, my lawrddddd he made my knees feel weak. 

"Hey." He says and in my head I drop to the ground. He's got the most sexiest voice ever. 

"Hi." I say shyly and look at the ground. He lifts my chin up with the back of his thumb and we stare at each other. 

I didn't get any homework done at the studio today, we just talked and messed around with each other. 

Not like that you nasty ho. 

___________________________________________

Later that night we invited some of our friends over for a house party, to congratulate rolex's success. 

I of course invited Jayden. We all went to the outdoor pool that the apartment had and I stayed in the 2 feet kiddie pool. Jayden steps in with me and grabs a hold of my waist. I look over and I see Teo staring with a 😐 face.

"Having fun?" I say. 

"Yea cuz I'm with chu' girl." He says giving me same kisses on my neck. My lawrd my knees feel weak again. 

He turns my body around so my chest is facing him and places his lips on mine. 

Well that escalated quickly. 

His hands trail down my back and grabs my ass and he sticks his tongue down my throat. 

______________________________________

We all come back to the house and we watch a scary movie. Once it's over, Jayden had to go home. He gets up from the couch and walks towards the door, I follow him. 

"Bye baby. Tonight was great. I'll be seeing you again." He kisses me on the lips. 

"Ok bye." I say blushing. The door closes and I turn around only to face Teo. 

"He does that to everyone." Teo says. 

"Does what?"

"Makes the girl feel special and then leaves once he finds another girl. I don't want your heart to be broken." He says and puts his hand on my shoulder. I brush it off. 

"I'm fine. I know what I'm doing." I say and walks back to the couch. 

I really do know what I'm doing though. I'm not really ready for a relationship either. And I'm technically working right now because I'm Ayo and Teo's new manager, but it feels like I'm just having fun all day. It's true what they say, if you love your job it doesn't feel like your'e working. 

Ayo's pov

Hey unicorn gang!!!!

but anyways, I think my lil brother likes Azaylea. Ion really know. But she should stay away from Jayden. When Mateo had a girlfriend, he took her away from him and they ended up breaking up. Then Jayden left her for someone else and told her he just using her for fame. She tried to go back with Teo but he was kinda like 'go fuck yourself'. 

That's probably why he so over protective of her. It's only been a couple days since we meet her and they always together doing something weird. 

They both weird. 

Teo goes into his room and shuts the door. Azaylea sits on the couch with me watching family guy, which is both of our favorite tv show. 

"Lea you gotta be careful with Jayden. He not who you think he is." I say to her. I just want her to be safe and not have her heart broken. 

"I am fine, I'm with you guys. And I would never do something I'm not comfortable with." She says. 

"Ok but you better tell me what's happening between ya'll. You know Teo just watching out for you. He cares a lot about you. When you not here he just talks and talks about you." I say. 

That man never shuts up about her. 

She laughs and lays on the couch watching family. She ends up falling asleep and I take her to Teo's room. 

She looks cute when she sleeps.

Teo's pov 

Ayo walks in with a sleeping Azaylea. 

She adorable man. 

He puts her on the other side of my bed and she snuggles into the bed before turning her back on me. 

"Cute." Me and Ayo say at the same. I look at him and he looks at me. 

"Goodnight Mateo." He says. 

"Goodnight bro." 

After Azaylea fully falls asleep, I bring her in my arms and fall asleep with her. 

_____________________________________________

Chapter 2 is done! 

I feel like this whole book is boring 

go read some of my other stories 

dark web update coming next 

unicorn gang