Chapter 2

The rest of the week goes by slowly. Jonathan and I both agreed to meet up after school. He's picking me up and we're gonna head back to Starbucks.

   I glance at the clock and wait for the last couple of seconds tick by. Time seems to slow down and I seem to not. When the bell rings, I'm the first to dart. I walk to the parking lot and see Jonathan's 2013 black Corvette. He smiles at me as I walk up to the car. I look into the window as he smiles brightly at me.

   "Hey sexy. Damn, you're even better looking in person." Jonathan says as he looks at me up and down. I'm wearing a Paramore T-shirt that hugs my small frame and skinny jeans.

   "I could say the same thing to you, hot stuff." He laughs and I get into the passenger seat. We drive off of the lot. We arrive at the coffee shop, order, and sit at a table.

   "How was school today, Isabella?" Jonathan asks casually, his hand on my thigh.

   "It was slow. I just wanted to get out and see you." I say as I look up at him. He is already looking at me.

   Jonathan starts rubbing my leg and puts his hand higher on my thigh.

--

   After coffee, Jonathan and I go back to his hotel room. As we walk in, Jonathan shuts and locks the door. He gets closer to me and pushes me on the bed. He starts kissing me slowly on my neck. He makes his way up to my lips. He lightly brushes his soft lips against mine. He starts kissing me more aggressively and pushes his tongue into my mouth.

   He puts his hands on the bare skin of my waist. I shiver as his cold skin touches mine.

   I pull away. "I can't do this, Jonathan. I'm only 14. You're 20. " He looks at me sadly.

   Jonathan pushes himself up and helps me off of the soft bed. "I know, Isabella. I just wanted to see the way your lips tasted. They are delicious." He hold my chin up and kisses me softly.

--

   When Jonathan drops me off, he tells me something surprising.

   "Isabella, you can't talk to me anymore. I can't talk to you anymore. I've found an...attraction towards you. I just want to love you all night." I lose my breath at the last thing he said. "When you turn 18, I'll be back for you, my love. We will unite and we can marry. How does that sound?" He asks excitedly.

   I smile and nod my head. He smiles back. "I'll see you when I am 18. "

   "I love you, Isabella." He says seriously.

   "I-I love you too." I get out and wave goodbye. I walk inside the house and let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. I lean against the door and sigh.