About

I didn't know what to name this chap so it's just called 'about' 

   Okay so before I wrote this chap, I had many ideas about what to write however now, I'm not sure. I'm thinking I might just let you figure it out why Isabella did the things she did. I don't know. I'll just say Isabella went through a lot of different situations therefore she couldn't choose right. Her brain just jumbled.

   That's all I'll say. It really wasn't hard to notice lol. Anyways, I am changing the cover to the one that will be up as soon as I finish posting this. I did change the girl to Kristen Stewart because I couldn't find the one from before and Kristen looks similarish to the other girl. On related note I DON'T OWN ANY PHOTOS USED!

   Thank you for reading this and sorry I really didn't have any explanation. Heh. I'll be posting The Witness A.S.A.P. I'm currently writing a Niall Horan fan fiction for a friend and it's an angel/demon romance thing, along with two Creepypasta books. I have like, sixteen books that are unpublished that will most likely be published as soon as they're finished lol. All the books.

   If you read all of this pointless message, thank you. Thank you guys so much for reading my book that I worked so hard to write. I love all y'all.

   THANKS FOR READING MY LOVELIES!

   ~CrazyTie