After lunch

When the bell rings, I head to my last class of the day, with Mr perfection at my side. English used to be boring, but now there's something good to look forward to, I get to sit in the presence of a real life angel.

You're pathetic.

Yes I am. But I like who I am around Lucas, Im a more confident version of myself and I guess he likes it.

We stride into class and take our seats at the back. Mrs Paylen starts her lesson and Lucas and I just sit there smiling and trying to distract one another.

The final bell rings and we start to head home. After two minutes of walking he slides his hand into mine making me smile. A electric sensation runs through my body and the butterflies in my stomach explode.

I glance at Lucas to see him smiling his irresistible smile, I smile as well.

"You look cute when you smile" he whispers to me.

I blush, obviously. Guh! why does he make me do that so easily.

He leans over and whispers in my ear as we walk.

"You look cute when you blush" I smile at the recent memories of the many times I've heard that coming from his mouth.

I change the subject.

"What are your plans tonight?" I ask.

"Umm..." He thinks "Probably homework, or as I like to call it: staring at the roof doing nothing at all."

I laugh.

"What about you?" He asks.

"Well mums working tonight, so I'll be making myself dinner and then probably homework, or as I like to call it: The Internet." I reply with a giggle.

He laughs.

"You can come and have dinner at mine, that's if you want to?" He asks, then stares at me waiting for a response.

"Only if your parents don't mind." I reply.

"Great" he says enthusiastically.

I stare up at him, and admire his ocean-like eyes.

"When's dinner?" I ask eventually.

"Six" He replies.

"Do you want to come over to mine before dinners ready?" I finally muster up enough confidence to ask.

He stares at me, then smiles.

"I'd love too" he replies.