Dreams.

Once in my bedroom I head to my bathroom and have a shower. I drag myself out and get change I into an oversized shirt and leggings, then comb through my tangled mess of hair until it runs down my back neatly. I grab my phone from my dresser to see a message from Lucas, I smile and open it.

Him: hey cutie.

I smile.

Me: hi poo.

Him: Poo. Really?

Me: Yep. It suits you ;)

Him: :/

Me: :D

Him: -.-

Me: What are you doing?

Him: Lying on my bed trying to muster up enough motivation to get in the shower.

Me: Hurry up smelly. :P

Him: hahaha. Look out your window.

I walk over to my window and find him staring back at me.

Me: what do you want?

I text whilst smiling.

Him: Just wanted to see your face.

He looks up from his phone and plasters a striking grin on his face, making me blush.

Him: Cutie <3

Me: Shut up.

Him: Just being honest.

Me: :P Go have a shower smelly.

I look up to see him laughing. He waves, I wave back, then he leaves.

I walk away from the window smiling. I head downstairs, hungry.

Once in the kitchen I cook dinner for mum and I. I make macaroni and cheese, the easier meal I can make, and when it's done I eat my portion and place mums in the microwave. I go back upstairs and fall on my bed.

After awhile I hear a tapping coming from the direction of my window. I walk towards it and see Lucas at his window. His hair is wet and sticking up in every direction thought possible, but yet he still looks gorgeous. He's smiling, then he points at his phone.

I look at mine.

Him: Thanks for the best day ever. Text me when you know if I'm allowed to come to dinner:D Can't wait to see your beautiful face tomorrow.

Goodnight cutie x.

I look up at him and reply.

Me: Thanks for the Nutella sandwiches;) Mum will say yes. Ill see you tomorrow.

Goodnight poo :D

I glance at him and he blows me another dramatic kiss, I laugh and blow one back. I close the curtain, and make my way to my bed and hop under the covers and turn my phone off. I place it on my side table and get comfortable in my enormous bed. I eventually fall asleep.

Isabel. I open my eyes to the sound of an angelic voice saying my name. Lucas. I gaze into his eyes and spot the flecks of green sprinkled on the outside of his iris. I then move my eyes to the perfect crook of his nose and the curve of his eyebrows. He smiles, I smile. He laughs, I laugh.

He pulls me off the green grass we were lying on, and pulls me behind him towards the entrance of the forest.

We walk, listening to the sound of each others hearts and the nature around us. Eventually we get lost, but still find ourselves happily walking into the stomach of the forest.

We laugh together, never letting go of each other, always connected. Our skin touches and electricity storms our bodies, refusing to leave, cursing through our blood.

I examine him, every piece of his magnificent face and the way his face changes when he sees something that sparks his interest. He looks up at me and his gaze covers every last imperfection on my face. We stare at each other like its the last time we will see each others faces. Maybe it will be, maybe something catastrophic will happen and I will never get to see his face again.

I awaken at the thought.