She's beautiful

LUCAS POV:

I press the doorbell, shakily with my unsteady finger.

Lilly's mum opens the door.

"Hello Lucas. You look very handsome." She welcomes me with a pleasant smile.

I glance down at my black suit and the light purple tie.

"Thanks." I say.

She lets me in. I walk into the lounge.

I see her gorgeous blonde hair first, perfectly pinned, but hanging loosely on her shoulders. She looks up to me.

She looks amazing. Her face has very minimal makeup, but with the stuff she has on, it makes her look better, I thought that wasn't even possible. I take in her face, letting a huge smile plaster my face.

She blushes the blush I have grown to love.

I walk towards my angel and envelope her in a hug. I kiss her cheek, making her blush even darker.

"You look beautiful" I whisper to her.

"You look not to shabby yourself." She says back and takes a step back to admire my suit.

She smiles, then walks back towards me. Her hands go to my collar, and I can feel her fixing it.

"Eww. Get a room." I hear her mum say.

Isabel blushes, and I can see her features scrunch up in annoyances.

I just laugh and wrap my arm around her bare shoulders.

"Photo time." Her mum shouts right next to my ear, causing me to flinch.

Isabel tugs me to a clear wall and wraps her arm around my back, then smiles.

I smile and her mum takes a few photos. After about fifteen, I look down at Isabel and see her getting annoyed. She must see me staring at her, because she looks up and smiles. As she does that her mum takes a photo of us looking into each others eyes. How cliché.

When Isabel and I have finished taking photos together, Sam and Lilly join us for a few more, then we get a another few with our parents.

After half a hour of photos, Sam, Isabel, Lilly and I hop into a car. Sam offered to let us be driven in one of his brothers cars, a very flash one.

After ten minutes of driving we make it to the small community centre, located beside our school.

I open the door and hop out. I wait for Isabel and when she hops out I wrap my hand in hers.