Monday.

I moan in displeasure as I realise the day of the week.

Monday.

After a glorious weekend you have to come back to the cruel reality of High School. Guh! but at least my days are now filled with a particular person.

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas!

I drag myself out of the covers and literally crawl across the floor towards the bathroom. I stand up and hop into the shower and let the steaming hot water awaken my morning body. Once feeling revitalised I get out and choose my clothes for the day, considering its getting colder, I pull out my favourite over-sized, Aztec print jersey and some plain black leggings. I get dressed and brush my wet hair and dry it with a hair dryer, and when it's eventually lying against my back in dry waves I remove myself from the bathroom.

I make my bed an pull the curtains open. I check my phone.

Him: Good Morning Isabel xx

I reply.

Me: Good Morning Poo ;) Come to the window.

I hear footsteps, then see his glorious face step in front of his window.

He looks incredibly handsome(like always), but today he's wearing a light blue beanie that makes his hair stick out the sides and point upwards. I like it.

I turn on my heel and sprint to my drawers. I pull out a similar beanie to the one he's wearing, except mines khaki green. I run back to the window and put it on over my long blonde hair, I look up at Lucas, he's smiling.

Him: Beanie buddies:)

Me: we're cute :D

Him: mhmm:P

I wave at him and walk away from the window and head downstairs. Mum has work today, so I'm alone. I go to the cupboard and pull out some cereal and poor it in a bowl with some milk, I sit at the bench and eat it till there's nothing but a puddle of milk. I make my way upstairs again and brush my teeth. After finishing I pull on some white socks and find my black vans and pull them on as well. I head downstairs and walk out the front door and lock it.

As soon as my foot makes the area in front of Lucas' house I'm pulled against a warm body. Lucas' warm body. I pull back and kiss him, he kisses me back. We we eventually pull back, we are breathless and he gives me one last light kiss on my check an grabs my hand in his.

We walk to school in a comfortable silence and once there we wait for the bell in front of his locker. Lilly eventually finds us.

"Hey guys!" she shouts, even though we are right beside her.

"Hey." Lucas and I say in unison, I blush.

The bell rings.

Lucas pulls me against his side and we walk in the direction of English. Lilly goes the opposite direction.

English seems to fly by along with the rest of my classes and before I know it the final bell is ringing.

I make my way out of Biology and walk towards the exit, once out in the cool air I feel a familiar hand connect with mine, I smile and pull him in the direction of home.

"How was Biology?" he asks.

"Umm... Boring." I say moaning. "How was Calculus?"

"Boring." He replies.

We continue to walk, we pass the playground, which always makes me smile.

"The dance is in two weeks." Lucas reminds me.

I moan.

"I have to go dress shopping." I say in disgust.

"Most girls in this world love the opportunity to go dress shopping, yet you despise it." he laughs.

"I'm not most girls." I state.

"I know and that's why I have fallen in love with you." he whisper and kisses the top of my head.

I lean my head against his chest and listen to his heart beat. We walk until we reach our houses. I turn to him.

"I love you Lucas." I say and pull him into a hug.

He wraps his arms around my back.

"I love you too Isabel." he replies.

We untangle ourselves, but leave our heads pressed against each others. He kisses me eventually, sending those familiar electrical pulses through my blood. We stop and look into each others eyes, I smile at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I whisper.

"Of course, same time and place."

"Goodbye Lucas." I say and we pull apart from each other.

"Goodbye Isabel." he says and plants a kiss against my forehead.