I Hate Love

I Hate Love.

My name is Isabel Thomson. I am Seventeen years old and currently attending Millsworth High School. My school is located in Millsworth(obviously) and that is where I have lived my whole life. The town is tiny, it's so small it doesn't even appear on a map, we're probably non-existent to the world. Living in a small town is great, you know everybody and everybody knows you. Sometimes it's a tad claustrophobic and everyone knows your problems, but I've never known any different and I have become comfortable with it.

Knowing everyone's problems sometimes brings you to the realisation that things aren't always as they seem. Like love for instance, it's meant to be the definition of perfect, but listening to the depressing stories of the broken-hearted I have grown to hate it. I hate love, that's all there is to it. I hate how people get so hyped up about the fantasy of it, the perfect scenarios and then when they are rejected they are torn apart from the inside out. I've seen the victims of a broken-heart, and it's made me come to the conclusion that loves not worth it. Placing your heart in somebody else's hands is stupid, and in most cases the heart is dropped and cracked ,and they take forever to repair again. It's not worth it.

People think I'm crazy. They think that love is the only happiness in this world, but they are wrong. Love is the true definition of sadness or depression. You may call me crazy but we all know deep down that it's the truth.