Thirty Two-Comments

Ana

"Um h-hi? I guess. My name is Ana Louise Harper. Kirstin adopted me a week ago, from today actually. I've been staying with her around a month and a half maybe?" I ask, they try to remember and nod in agreement.

"Somewhere around there. Before, I was homeless. I ran away from my abusive father when I was eleven, four and a half years after my mother died of cancer. I lived on the streets not knowing when the next time I would eat was. Until, one night Kirstin and Scott found me. How they found me is a story for a different day." Kirstin rubs my shoulder comfortingly as I speak.

"Anyways, I love it here. I have a caring family, whom I love very much, and wouldn't change for anything. Even if, someone, takes my strawberries." I say and turn to Scott with a friendly glare.

"Hey, you took my muffin afterwards, so we're even." He protest

"Fine, but don't take my strawberries again. Or else I will take all the muffins." I threaten, and they laugh.
"We love you too, princess." Avi adds, he pulls me in a hug which turns into a group hug.

"Okay, that's it for our video! Thank you guys for watching, and tweet us any questions you have with the hashtag.." Scott trials off and looks to us for suggestions.
"Princess." Kevin says
Scott shrugs and perks back up "Hashtag Princess. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible. We will leave the links to her twitter and Instagram down below. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe, bye!" Scott cheers

We all say bye and wave to the camera. Everyone gets up and goes to the computer. Mitch and Scott sit down and begin to edit it.
"Did I do okay?" I ask Kirstin nervously
"Baby, you did perfect." She cheers, I'm wrapped in a hug by her.
"Really? I thought I was shy." I admit
"Shy is who you are. It's adorable, and nothing to worry about." She assures me

I watch as they work together to edit the video. Each move in sync with the other to create the special effects. It takes them about an hour to edit the whole thing. We watch it together in the end. They add a crown on my head when Avi calls me princess and sparks when I first sit down. When they say the hashtag it shows up in bold all over the screen. He adds a description which contains my Instagram and twitter account. Scott titles it and hits upload. A timer starts counting down.

"Okay, we have two hours and thirteen minutes before it uploads. What do you guys want to do?" Mitch ask
"The game is on, we could watch it?" Scott suggest
The guys nod and everyone goes into the living room. They stretch out on the furniture while Kevin turns on the game.

It's just started, so we haven't missed anything. I quickly get just as interested in the game as the guys do while Kirstin sits back giggling at us. Every time she giggles Scott looks at her secretively, but I still notice. I can tell her laugh is making him happy, so I try to make her laugh more.

I'm happy by the end because our team won. We hear a ding from the computer and go to it. It says the video is uploaded and we watch and the amount of views rise increasingly fast. Comments fly in and I'm to nervous to look. Them on the other hand are glued to the screen. I pace around the living room messing with my fingers uncontrollably. I start hyperventilating as bad thoughts run through my mind. Avi comes over to me and makes me sit down.

"Breath. In and out." He instructs, he breaths with me so I have something to copy. "They hate me, don't they?" I ask fearfully but I don't give him time to answer. "Oh they hate me, I knew it. I'm sorry we shouldn't have told them." I spill out quickly
He wraps me in a hug to silence me.

"Shh, everything is fine. Stop doubting yourself. You're overthinking it too much."
"Sorry, I-I don't know why I do it, I just do." I apologize
"It's okay. You have anxiety, it's another reason why you need to see a therapist. Come over here. Look at how much they love you." He says, I'm lead over to the computers where they have some of the comments pulled up.