Fifty One- Baking

Ana

As soon as I wake up I go take a shower. I get out and sit on the toilet like yesterday. I decide to try a tampon again. I relax my body because Kirstin said it would be easier if I did. I try to remember everything she said to do. I try to insert it but I can't figure out where she put it. She explained to me that I have more than one 'hole' for different things. Kirstin had told me last night to use a mirror to help me. I get a mirror and try again. I get it in but it doesn't feel right. I cringe and slowly take it out. It kind of hurts because it's dry. After five more attempts I'm about to give up. They all feel the same. She said the most important thing was to make sure it was in far enough and I think that's my problem. I'm almost in tears because it hurts to take them out and I can't do it. I decide to try one more time, if I don't get it this time then I'll wear a pad until Kirstin can help me. This time I make sure I have it in farther than the others. I finally get it in correctly and do a little happy dance because of my accomplishment. I clean up and wash my hands.

I put on a a striped black and white shirt with a pair cute overalls. I braid my hair in a side fishtail and hang it around my shoulder. I skip downstairs to see Avi in new clothes scrolling through his phone, sitting in the recliner. Kirstin and Scott are still asleep, cuddling with each other.

I giggle quietly at them which draws Avi's attention to me. He looks at me smiling and then to them. I make my way over to him and climb onto his lap. He accepts me with open arms and hugs me when I get there.

I take a picture of them and show it to Avi. He chuckles and sends it to himself. He also sends it to Mitch and Kevin. They reply with 'Awws' and 'So cute'. I lay on Avi's chest and scroll through my phone. He looks at his until my stomach growls.

He chuckles and carries me to the kitchen. He begins to take food out of the fridge, then starts making something. He scrambles eggs and mixes in cheese. He cooks bacon and hash browns and then slices fruit. He makes sure to add a bunch of strawberries for me. I steal one when he isn't looking but he catches me when he turns around. I freeze and he smirks at me.

"What are you eating?" He whispers to me
I swallow the strawberry and grin "Nothing."
He turn back to the food laughing at me. I slowly reach over to the bowl full of fruits to steak another strawberry. Just as I latch onto one he turns around.
"Ha! I caught you red handed. You little sneak." He startles me. I hurriedly put the strawberry in my mouth with a smile. I eat it quickly while he puts all the food on plates. I steal another, along with a blueberry, while he is busy. He sighs and laughs at the same time. He sets everything down and comes to my side of the counter.
"Come here you little cheeky monkey." He says to me.
He wraps me in a tight hug, and I hug him back. He kisses the top of my head like Kirstin does which makes me smile. He moves his fingers against my sides to tickle me and I squeal. He continues to tickle me until I'm gasping for breath. Avi laughs at me and I have to shush him before he wakes up Kirstin and Scott. I look over to them to make sure they are still sleeping.

"When do you think they'll wake up?" I whisper
"Scott will wake up soon because the smell of food. Kirstin, I don't know. That girl can sleep." He chuckles
"Tell me about it." I say sarcastically

Kirstin is either up really early or can sleep really late. There is no in between. I always let her sleep because I know she needs it. Those are the days where she spent half the night doing paperwork so she wouldn't have to do it the next day. Sometimes I make her breakfast in bed when she over sleeps. Then, we always cuddle and watch movies in her bed all day.

Scott stirs in his sleep. We watch as he mindlessly pulls Kirstin closer to himself. I smile and rest my head on Avi's lower chest. He rubs my back like he always does. It's become one of our things. We cuddle and he rubs my back.