Pierre x Reader | Jealousy

Your Pov:

♥️♥️♥️

Pierre was almost always busy. This made it challenging for me to come visit him without looking like a complete fool...wouldn't it?

Well to answer your question, it would make me look like a fool 100%.

So here I was, acting like a complete "hopeless romantic," thinking of ways I could possibly visit Pierre without looking like a fool.

Well I gave up on that one fast, and decided I would just engage in a conversation whenever I saw him...which would hopefully be almost everyday.

So, I took my attention off Pierre, and decided how I would spend the day.

Well...I always could visit Phillip...(Sorry! I couldn't find the guy protagonists name, so I went with Phillip which was the one in ToTT)

Phillip was my cousin, and no one actually knew that. I mean, the conversation never came up, and I mean, he doesn't look a lot like me. 

Anyway, I went over Verdure Island, where all the shops were, and decided to shop for a bit. Though while I passed by Taro's House, I saw Pierre and Natalie talking. I overheard Pierre saying that the veggies she always picks out for his dishes are wonderful, which made me wince. Until Natalie reminded him that they come from my farm.

In which case I was like: Thank you Natalie.

Though still jealousy brimmed inside of me still. I could never understand why, but Pierre and Natalie seemed pretty close sometimes, and I just-didn't know how to react when I had these feelings.

It was obvious Pierre like Natalie. This wasn't the first time he had come over to her grandpa's (I believe it is grandpa's), house to ask for ingredients.

I saw Nick's diner, and automatically my stomach grumbled. I caught sight of Phillip, and gave him a small wave.

"Hey Phillip!" I exclaimed waving to him.

"Hey Y/N! "How's the farm coming along?" He asked, waving back.

"Pretty well! I think my veggies got pretty good this time!" I responded, with full confidence.

"Haha!" Phillip laughed, "They will never be good as mine!" He yelled jokingly.

"Just you wait, pea-brain!" I yelled back, in the same tone.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Pierre. I swear I saw him looking at us and frowning.

Well, I don't think he would be jealous, to be honest. I mean, I never would think he would return the same feelings to me.

"Okay I'm going now." Phillip said. "I came to buy a sheep, and I don't want the shop closing."

I rolled my eyes, "It's only 11:00, I doubt Mirabelle's going to close her shop now." I said after him, as I watched him run away.

Now's my chance to talk to Pierre.

"Hey Pierre." I said, greeting the chef.

He shrugged, "Hey."

I noticed the weird mood/behavior he was in.

"Everything okay?" I asked him in a worried tone. He looked really down, What had happened?

"Yeah..er...I was just wondering, what would you do if you liked someone, but you are extremely sure they don't like you back?" He asked me.

I knew exactly how to respond to that one, "Well, er..what I do, 'cause I'm kind of in that same situation, is...I actually have no idea." I said, sheepishly.

That went a whole different direction then I intended it to.

"Wait, do you like Phillip?" He suddenly asked.

Wait...maybe I was wrong. Maybe he was jealous! 

"Well sure I do." I swear I saw his face fall. But then I quickly added, "That's because he's my cousin of course. That would be kind of evil if I didn't like my cousin."

He laughed slightly, and I joined in. I'm not kidding, I think he sounded a little bit relieved. 

"Wait..but who do you like?" He asked, stepping in a little closer.

I gave him a peck on his cheek. "You silly!" I exclaimed, and then I ran away, just in case...you never know.

I left him dumbfounded, touching the area where I had kissed him, a slight pinkish color creeping onto his face.

But then he grabbed my arm, and our lips connected suddenly.

Let's just say, I knew right at that moment he didn't have an interest in Natalie.

♥️♥️♥️