Q/A

I just decided to do a Q/A to fill you guys on myself a little bit more...

1: What is your full name?

Answer: Are you stalking me or something? Why do you want to know? I'll just tell you that I go by Sara.

2: Favorite Color?

Answer: Ooo classics C:< Um...light purple, light blue, and mint green have always been my favorites. (Dang they're like the colors of Easter or something)

3: Converse or Adidas?

Answer: Okay I wear converse ALLLLLLL the time, and I'm old school. I mean guysssssssssss I love Adidas, don't get me wrong, but I have 14 pair of converse in my closet. 😂😂

4: Hobbies?

Answer: THEATER. THEATER. THEATER. I am literally in love with it. Also, I love playing video games, (Duh), and spending time with friends and family. Also writing stuff on Wattpad. That's awesome too.

5: Favorite Part About School?

Answer: Nothing. Nahh just kidding. Probably getting to see my friends, and probably doing your electives. If you don't know what those are, they are basically a class which is like, Choir, Computer Graphic Arts, Spanish, French, or yeahhh.....

6: Age?

Answer: OH COME ON I AIN'T GIVING AWAY MY PERSONAL BUSINESS! But I will tell you something...for a hint.....I'm in the 3 S.

(Okay and don't go thinking that means I'm in Third Grade. I will be VERY offended).

7: Favorite Book Series?

Answer: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Fablehaven have ALWAYS (Heh heh see what I did there?) been my favorites! I love the characters, and ship myself constantly with them, (and who they end up with). Also cry because I will never be with them.

8: Favorite Movie?

Answer: That's really hard, but probably Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and DISNEY MOVIESSSSSSS

Don't pretend like you don't like them too. *Throws streamers and confetti in the air.* EMBRACE YOUR INNER CHILD!

9: Favorite Video Game?

Answer: YUSSS I've been waiting for this one! Though I have a ton.... Okay I have to go with Fantasy Life. I mean honestly guys, I got it for Christmas the year it came out, (I believe), and fell in LOVE. (With the characters? Or the game? WINK WINK WINK HINT HINT HINT). It's not a popular game, but it's literally the best RPG fighting story game I have ever played.

Okay there's also Harvest Moon and Rune Factory 4 I LOVE with all of my heart it hurts so freaking much. I didn't get in the Rune Factory franchise until I got Rune Factory 4...I was late on that one, but I plan maybe buying all the earlier games and playing them too.

10: When do you plan to finish this book?

Answer: When I feel like it's a good time, and I've finished. I was planning to make a Harry Potter x Reader one shots book, but you guys can tell me what you think!

OKAY THAT IS ALL I HAVE FOR YOU TODAY!!!! Actually no. It's not. But I might update later on with a one-shot, I'm not sure....I kind of have a writers block.

If you have any suggestions on plots, or any character you would like me to do, feel free to message me, or comment it. Just know that I don't do OCs.....Thanks for understanding. ^0^

Okay CIAO CYA LAAAATER :DDDDD