Hinata x Reader | Tsuyukusa (Part 2)

Thanks @-grxce for suggesting a part 2! (Also for commenting & Voting! I appreciate it very much!)

This fanfic goes through some of the friend/heart events, and explains when Y/N starts having feelings for him...(Also I am so sorry it is very long! I wanted to include a LOTTTTTT. Cause I like Hinata).

Enjoy!

Your Pov:

Right when I met him, I never knew what was ahead of us.

That was until late Fall when I had started having feelings for the guy.

Hide & Seek:

I was casually walking from Westown to Tsuyukusa because I wanted to visit my friend Hinata. I was in Westown a few minutes earlier buying seeds, and I knew that Hinata was free on Mondays, and had no work.

I spotted him with a group of kids which I recognized as Sumomo, Tatsumi, and Yaichi. All kids I was familiar with, and knew quite well. I waved over at Hinata, realizing he must be busy entertaining the young ones, but to my surprise, he waved me over.

"Hi." I said warmly, greeting them all.

Sumomo's eyes lit up when she saw me. "Y/N! Y/N! You should come play with us! Please~!" She begged, putting her hands in a begging motion.

"Yeah!" Tatsumi joined in, "It'll be really fun!"

Yaichi, a laid back kid, was not one to get all hyped, gave me a huge smile and said, "Please?"

Hinata looked over at me and grinned, "So what do you say?" He asked, knowing that I wouldn't pass.

"Alright." I agreed, "Though what are you playing, exactly?"

"Hide and seek!" Tatsumi cheered.

I nodded. I was quite familiar with the game.

Hinata nudged me. "Newcomers are it though."

I rolled my eyes, "Alright."

I covered my eyes, as I counted to thirty.

After the count, I opened my eyes, and for a split second, I saw a flash of someone that looked like Hinata. Heading in the direction where the blur was, I soon discovered Hinata.

"Drat!" He yelled, "I knew that wasn't smart!" 

Instead of being a poor sport, he gave me a cheeky smile and said, "Shall we look for the others?"

I grinned back at him, "I don't think we have a choice, do we?" I responded back.

"Nope!" He exclaimed, "Now let's go!"

Dang, Hinata was such a kid sometimes.

We soon found the others, and we all headed back to the main bridge in Tsuyukusa. This was where we had started.

"Haha Hinata you aren't usually found first are you?" Tatsumi said, in a taunting tone.

Yaichi and Sumomo started joining in before Hinata said, with a smile on his face, "You little punks! I'll tickle you if you continue!"

I started laughing as I watched the kids faces, filled with shock at the suggestion.

"Alright Hinata, looks like you're searching." I said, "As a matter of fact, I found you first."

"Okay fine..." He mumbled, and closed his eyes.

We played a few more rounds before Hinata had to break the news that he was done, though he would play with them another time. The kids thanked us for played with them, and then I watched as them as they left.