Dolce x Reader | Seasons Love

Hopefully this is good enough! Thanks for requesting! :)

You woke up in the clinic, feeling slightly nauseous. The last thing you remembered was that you were fighting a monster with your best friend Frey. You guessed that you pushed yourself to hard and passed out.

You heard voices that you couldn't clearly make out, which frustrated you. You wanted to know who was speaking, and what they were saying!

Your blurry vision came into view. Dolce, Nancy, Jones, and Frey were all talking quietly, and nervously.

"So there are no threats, am I correct?" Jones asked, putting a protective arm around Nancy.

Frey nodded, "Yup. All gone."

"I'm awake." You announced to no one in particular.

Dolce rushed over, along with the three others.

"Don't push yourself so hard." Dolce scolded me. I wasn't used to this. Dolce was usually never in the clinic."

"Geez! Y/N! Dolce ran straight to the clinic when she heard you were hurt!" Pico exclaimed, "Your lucky she was there! She took-"

Dolce covered Pico's mouth turning red, "It doesn't matter."

Frey was smirking, while Nancy was glancing at Jones with a knowing smile.

"Is your vision okay now?" Dolce asked, looking at you, concerned, "I understand that the creatures effect blinds your vision for a while."

You blinked harshly as your vision cleared.

"Yeah! It's all good now!" You cheerfully remarked. "Thanks Dolce!"

You sat up kissing Dolce's cheek, which left her red, as you left the clinic.

"You didn't hear Frey and Pico tease Dolce about how red she was.

You heard the clinic doors open, and Frey walked out. "Hey Y/N! You and Dolce...huh?"

Ignoring the smirk on her face, you blushed, "Hey!" Thinking of a comeback you added, "Not as obvious as your crush on Doug!"

"Oi! Don't yell it out so the whole world knows!" She yelled, grinning. "Anyway, my point was, you guys needed to be together. White Day is tomorrow. I SWEAR Y/N, if you don't bake a cookie for her, so help me I will make one for you."

You laughed, shaking your head. You opened your mouth to speak until a familiar red-haired dwarf tapped Frey on the shoulder.

"Hi Doug!" She greeted him, with a smile.

"Hey! Want to go for a walk?" He asked her.

"Oh...Y/N, do you...?" 

"Go ahead you lovebirds." You joked, waiting for them to make some remark on how they "weren't dating."

"We're not dating!" Both of them shouted, faces red.

There....you go.

You sat on a bench, watching as Doug laced their fingers together, and how Frey laughed at his jokes.

You sighed. You really wished that you and Dolce were like that. You could never tell what Dolce thought about you, but you desperately wanted to know. She was good at hiding her emotions. 

You sat at the bench for a while, before sighing. You really needed to start on those cookies.

***Time Skip***

"Done!" You exclaimed, as you removed the cookies from the oven, triumphant on how they looked.

"Perfect." You muttered under your breath, as you carefully wrapped them in bags, ready to give them to everyone tomorrow.

It was 7:00. The cookies really took a long time to make. Deciding to go to bed early, you flopped down on your fluffy mattress and pulled the comforter cover over you, nervous for tomorrow.

***Time Skip***

You were a wreck. Nicest way to put it.

You were grabbing all your cookies and putting on the nicest clothing you had. You nervously stepped outside of your house, to see people with bags of cookies, waving to people, and handing them cookies.

If only it were that easy. You thought.

Frey skipped towards you, "Hey Y/N! Here's a cookie!" She exclaimed, giving you a bag. "Good luck with Dolce!" She added, before bounding off towards Amber.

Great.

Your heart was pounding. Maybe Dolce was at the clinic. You headed towards that direction, and saw Dolce leaving her house.

"Hey Y/N." She said, calmly.

You remembered to have a positive attitude, like you always did. "Hi Dolce!" You greeted here. "Here's a cookie. You deserve it. You helped me a lot this year, and with yesterday you helped me even more and you're just really amazing, so here!" You held the cookie out towards her.

"O-Oh. Thanks Y/N. I have a cookie for you too."

Pico popped out of nowhere. "She spent hours on it! Like, she made seven? Seven, batches just for you! I asked her if you two were dating and if that was why but she-"

"Not now Pico." Dolce hissed. You giggled.

"Aw thats sweet Dolce! I spent a long time making your cookies too." You reassured her.

She handed the cookie towards you.

You were about to take a bite, until you grabbed Dolce's hand, "'Cmon, let's eat them together!" You suggested, leading her to the observatory.

The two of you sat together up there, eating the cookies you made for one another. You leaned your head on Dolce's shoulder.

"Don't you wish you could just stay like this forever?" You asked her.

She sighed, "It is kind of nice."

The two of you stayed up there for a while, holding hands, having discussions. You then kissed her cheek. "Thanks Dolce. You made White Day really fun."

Dolce blushed bright red. "U-Uh no problem." She responded.

You were about to go, and then you turned around and gave her a small peck on the lips leaving her standing there speechless wondering how she got someone like you.

Hope you enjoyed! I tried my best!