Kamil/Cam x Reader | Don't Go Breaking My Heart

"Please Cam...Please don't do this..."

"I'm sorry...I have to go..."

"If we meet again?"

"I promise Y/N, I promise we'll figure it out. We'll start a family or something..."

"I-I"

"I love you Y/N. Never forget that. I hope we'll meet again."

I jolted awake from my dream. I hadn't thought of Cam, in a whole two seasons. (You'll see why i'm calling him Cam later).

Which equals about six months.

I hate jobs! They tear apart lives, love, family, and friends!

But I mean...At least I am not broke!

After doing farm chores, which lasted forever sense I couldn't get the stupid dream out of my head, I made my way through town.

I bumped into Veronica, on accident, sense my dream was still on my mind.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized at once.

Veronica shook her head. "No! It was my fault! Anyway, I was in a hurry to look for you. Y/N, this is Kamil, he just moved here, Kamil, this is Y/N, she's one of the farmers here."

I waved, and smiled warmly at the new person who-

WAIT WHAT?!

He looked a LOT like Cam! Though his name is Kamil...shoot. There went all my hopes and dreams.

"I'm Y/N as you know." I said holding out my hand.

He shook it.

Little did I know, this friendship was just the beginning.

~Time Skip~

Little did Kamil, or should I say Cam, know, I figured out his secret. Of course, I spilled the beans in probably the best way.

"Y/N? Can we talk somewhere privately?" Cam, (as I now called him, not to his face though), said.

I nodded, "Of course!"

My stomach was doing acrobatics. Cam and I had been dating for awhile now, and I wondered what was going to happen.

We reached a forest area, which was by a nice stream.

He sighed.

"Y/N, I have known you for, I mean, a pretty long time, and you make my days brighten up so much more. You have a caring heart, and I love you so much. You've made me so happy, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you so.." He got down on one knee, and pulled out a blue feather.

My hands flew to my mouth, and tears flooded my eyes. 

He got up and grinned, "Will you marry me, Y/N?"

I nodded. Now it was the time.

"So...who are we inviting to the wedding?" I asked.

"You could invite your brother Phillip." Cam suggusted.

My face broke out into a grin. I had never told Cam I had a brother named Phillip, when he moved to Oak Tree Town.
"Suppose you want to invite Laney and Howard?" I asked him.

He tackled me in a hug.

"What can I say Y/N? I promised you didn't I?" He asked, with a huge grin.

His chin was on my head, and both of us just stood there.

"You did." I said laughing.

"I would've never proposed to you, if it wasn't you." He explained, "If that even makes sense."

I laughed, "It does."

He smiled, as we walked into town for a bit.

"When did you figure out it was me?" He asked.

"Shortly after we started dating. Who else is a florist and has an obsession with cats?" I said, teasingly.

He nudged me. "Hey! Who else is a farmer that has a strange obsession with brownies?"

I grinned. "You know you love me!" I exclaimed.

He gave me a grin, "More than you know."