11. fast forward,

{Fast Forward two months--- Layla left her apartment with the help of a few friends; Franny, Bobby, Corey, Kian and Jc. They were moving in all together and offered the one available room they had left, as well as offering to pay Layla's part of the rent until she was able to manage on her own to pay. It was as if God sent down five angels and saved her in a desperate time of need. Since moving into the house, Layla has been on a hunt for a job, online, walking around even the grove to find something simple until she was stopped and was brought into the store by the manager to apply. Brandy Melville it was, just to start bringing in income. Leaving Layla to have a stable life, until something curves the road.}

Layla's POV

"You honestly think that's safe?" I call out to Jc as he stands on Kian's balcony ready to jump into the pool. Kian and Jc were filming some video I wasn't quite to sure about, it seemed everyday there was something crazy going on with a camera recording.

"We'll find out," Kian says with a smirk looking over at me from across the pool.

"Hey I heard that you fuck!" Jc shouts down to Kian.

"Just gooo!" Kian protests, "Fine fine, this is just scary daddy." Jc says patting his chest before letting out a laugh.

My eyes watch Jc, before he begins to count down, squinting my eyes shut at 3. I jolt back immediately as I feel water hitting me. I open my eyes to see the wig has fallen off and I let out a laugh shaking my head.

"You guys are crazy," I smirk, making my way quickly inside the house to escape whatever danger may happen.

"Yeah crazy for you baby!" Jc shouts, before my body collides with Kian, "Yeah crazy baby!" Kian says with a smirk, gripping my arms and pushing me back towards the pool.

"Kian! Stop, I have work in two hours, I don't have time to get ready again!" I protest, gripping Kian's arms afraid of being dropped in the water.

"Excuses...Excuses.." Kian tisks, moving me to the side of him. "Thank you!" I say with a smirk, before quickly escaping into the house.

It was fun watching your roommates film these crazy videos. From Bobby vlogging to Corey's constant tag videos or Franny's recently new channel escalading up and especially Kian and Jc's wild videos. It's a television show in it's self without having to pay for cable.

Skipping up every two steps to get upstairs quicker, and walking into my bedroom.

Looking around and letting out a huff, "Maybe a nap." I mumble to myself, walking towards my unmade bed crawling on slowly, plopping down onto the pillow.

Staring over at the floor length bulletin board, glancing over every picture that was pinned so far.

Seeing all the memories, seeing all the good and sorta bad times.

My eyes began to get heavy, allowing to give in once I couldn't focus anymore.

Kian's POV

"Let's get this camera out of here before it falls into the pool," I say with a smirk, grabbing the camera from Bobby as filming was done for the day.

"It happened once! Come on!" Booby says throwing up his now free hands in the air.

I glance over at Bobby shaking my head before heading inside the house and up into my room.

Placing the camera on the desk, then sitting at the edge of the bed, phone in hand and scrolling through my notifications that had appeared within the hour of filming.