23. night begins,

Kian's POV

"Kiannnn! I'm going!" Layla shouts from my doorway.

"Wait! Not without me seeing you." I state, locking my phone and climbing off my bed and to the door, but I stop myself short, just now getting a full glimpse of Lay.

"Honestly its nothing special, I'm ju- why is your mouth hung open like that?" she asks, I knit my eyebrows together, shaking my head quickly.

"Nothing nothing, you just look so good.." I say with a smirk, making my way over to her as I wrap my arms around her slowly, leaning my head down towards her ear, "so what time are you going to be home again?" I whisper, kissing below her ear as I continue to move down. Feeling her body begin to become limp against mine.

"Kian..." She lightly groans out, and I couldn't help but smirk, standing up straighter, her eyes look up at me in almost a state of aw, "you good?" I chuckle, pecking her lips a few times.

"Yes...never..been...better!" she says in between each kiss.

"Good good." My eyes move away from Layla as they go to Alaina, standing in the hallway with her arms crossed, "You guys done? Cause if we stay any longer the party may be over." She says with a smirk.

"Yes yes, okay, I'll see you later." Layla says, kissing me once more, and walking towards Alaina as I hold the bedroom door.

"Promise you'll come later..." Layla says pointing at me, and I huff, "I don't know, I might be able too."

"Promise me!" Layla frowns, Alaina already making her way towards the staircase, "Alright, I promise." I say crossing my heart with my finger.

Layla smiles brightly, "Bye Kian! See you!" She says already making her way downstairs.

"Make sure you call me if anything, and be safe!"

"Yes daddy!" she shouts from downstairs.

"You know I hate that!" I say, shaking my head and turning to return to my business on my phone, twitter.

Everyone always assumes I'm busy on my phone, checking emails, trying to get meetings going, but in reality I type my name down in the search bar and see what pops up.

Something's are completely relatable when a fan talks about my friends and I.  Honestly I laugh out loud and sound like a complete lunatic in my room.

But, I'm happy to have people who support me as well as my friends, because as I say I wouldn't be who I am today, without them. I glance at the time and groan slightly, I have to start getting ready.

Layla's POV

"Fuck I haven't seen Chandler in so long. I'm so excited," I say glancing over at Alaina.

"You should be! She couldn't believe when I told her how we even got together." Alaina says with a laugh.

"Yeah you guys better thank me is all I'm saying." Jc says, sitting in the back seat of the car.

"Yeah yeah, you're lucky I even agreed to come to the house." Alaina says sneaking a smirk at me.

"Oh really..."Jc smirks, reaching out and gently picking her side.

"JC!" Alaina squeals loudly, jumping.

"Guys! Chill out, I'm driving." I say with a laugh, pressing the gas slowly as the light turns green.

Alaina and Jc begin to form some type of conversation, but my mind stayed focused on the road and the music playing. I was excited for tonight, I haven't been to a party party, since college. So it should be interesting...