30. back together,

Kian's POV

Some may say it's weakness.

Some may say it's my choice.

I'm not sure why I let her even take a step into my house. I was in shock, I was confused, I was in need of closeness.

I sit in the kitchen, my eyes scan the almost empty container of spaghetti I haven't consumed yet.

Jc sitting next to me, scanning through instagram, it wasn't silent as Corey and Bobby were playing video games on the couch so their loud chatting helped with the silence that could've been.

Meredith decided to take a shower, the only one knowing she's here is still Jc.

"So you and-"

"Yeah."

"How did that happen?"

"She just knocked on the door and she walked on in."

"You didn't tell her anything?"

"No. I didn't know how to."

Jc nods his head slowly, "Did she lead you on? Because if she did and you didn't want to, I can-"

I take a deep breath in, "Jc stop please." I say quickly standing up. "I don't want to be questioned like I did something wrong, even if I did, I'll learn."

Taking the container, I close it and put it into the fridge, closing it slowly. "I'm going away with Mere for a few days, I need to get away, even if it's for a little while. I'm not taking my phone, I'm not going to talk to anyone, I just want to have time to myself."

Jc stays quiet as I turn to look at him, "I'm leaving tomorrow night." My sentence was strong, I felt like I was holding weight on my shoulders and it was slowly falling off.

I watch as Jc opens his mouth and I shake my head, "No dude, I don't want to hear it no more. I'm tired, I'm over it."

He nods his head slightly, looking back down at his phone, as I pass him and make my way upstairs.

I was grasping my life again.

Bobby's POV

Pausing the game, I look over at Jc who sits at the counter quietly, his head down as he slowly swipes on his phone. I listen as Kian walks up the stairs, waiting to hear his door close.

But, it doesn't close. It slams.

I take in a deep breath, as Franny walks out of her room looking at all of us, "What was that?" She asks confused.

Jc looks up at her, and he just shrugs, "Kian."

I climb up off the couch and make my way into the kitchen, "Hey! What about the game?" Corey asks holding up his controller, "Later," I wave him away, taking a closed water bottle off the counter.

"What happened though?" I ask looking at Jc, he chuckles to himself, locking his phone and rubbing his face with a groan.

"I don't even know man." He begins slowly.

I shake my head, looking down at my feet as Jc finishes, "So yeah, he'll be gone tomorrow night, god knows where."

"I don't like this." Franny says, leaning on the wall, "He's never a bit nasty to you."

"I know, and I don't understand where this all came from, I don't think it was his ide-"

Corey clears his throat loudly as we all look at him, and he nods towards the stairs before continuing to spin his phone on the counter.

Kian and Meredith walking down together laughing, Kian having two suitcases in his hands. They become quiet as they reach the bottom, looking at us as we look at them.

"Hey guys! How are all of you?" Meredith says cheerfully, taking the awkwardness away slightly. She stood close to Kian, not moving closer to us.

"We're all okay, and yourself?" I answer figuring no one else would. Meredith gives me a small smile, watching as Kian excuses himself to put his things inside the car.

"I'm pretty good surprisingly." She nods, holding her hands in front of her, "So where are you guys going?" Corey asks once Kian leaves the house.

Meredith smiles looking over at Corey, shrugging, "Paris, Italy, New York, Hawaii, we haven't had exact set places, we're planning tonight."

"Places? with an 's', like multiple?" Jc turns now to look at her. Meredith now raises her hands with a shrug, being unsure of the situation.

Kian steps back into the house, "You ready?" He asks, looking at Meredith as she looks back at him and nods. "Well it was nice seeing you all, hopefully I'll see you guys soon!"

We all give her a slight wave, but most of our attention was at Kian, who put his hand on her back and led her out of the house. He looked at us all, and closed the door behind him.

My eyes go wide, as we stare at the door waiting for him to come back in.

Who ever just left, it was not Kian Lawley.

*

short chapter I know, don't haunt me! But, the next few chapters are going to be pretty big and I needed a big build up...

are people enjoying the story so far? is there some things you guys aren't happy about? Let me know!!

thank you for reading,

please comment & vote. xx

-v