2. the house,

Layla's POV:

I'm nothing special, that's what I consider myself to be. Nothing special.

People say otherwise and I disagree. I sit at home, on my phone, scanning through it waiting for something to pop up, a text, a notification on twitter, even my health app telling me to get my ass up and start moving.

I've tried to get somewhere, living in LA, you need to do something. Acting, modeling, photography, etc. Or your basically this nobody that leaves their apartment only for toilet paper and food.

I tried, honestly I did. But nothing happened. My friends are known from Vine, YouTube, Modeling...etc. So I'm basically this one friend, holding on for dear life to stay connected without it being work related to them.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not completely a nobody. I have followers, because of my friends, but I wish I didn't have it because of them. I don't like the idea as the one using people for fame, when I wouldn't even dare. It's ridiculous, it's like finishing a race without moving from the starting line.

The followers started to pour in once I became much closer to Kian, he just began O2L and he was this tall lanky shrimp that was just discovering what it meant to be an adult.

He was my first everything, and I was happy about him being in my life. We tried to be with each other as much as we could. Which lead us to slowly ease into a relationship. Myself having a 'normal life' I guess you can say, I was in school, trying my hardest to get somewhere from there.

Kian supported me through it all, but as he just started to get more known, life started to get harder for him and I. Kian was constantly doing stuff, leaving myself at home and stressing out. At first it wasn't bad at all, he helped as much as he could, tried to keep as much contact when he was away. I supported him throughout it all.

Yet it was to much once I was entering college, I couldn't keep up. So I did the only thing that was keeping me away from my work, Kian.

It was hard, very hard.

We were on and off for a few weeks before we just stopped talking.

Of course once breaking it off with Kian, I tried to still keep in touch with my friends I knew. But, I had to take a break from everyone it seemed.

I finished college last spring, not taking any breaks. I wanted to be out and take a breather from life right after.

Meet new people, get drunk and be happy. That's my motto, or at least try to make it my motto and follow by it...

Didn't workout to well since waking up with headaches every morning. So I did my best and tried contacting my old friends. Leading to a get together, everyone all in one room. Including Kian.
-------
My eyes scan through my emails, not paying much attention. Before Kian's name pops up in my notifications, my curiosity gets the best of me as I click it and it brings me to twitter. My eyebrow raises slightly at the tweet. "I wished for you?" I say out loudly confusingly. Trying to understand the tweet. Maybe it was about something that had to do with his girlfriend? Morgan? Elizabeth? Catherine? No no...Meredith!

I clicked on her profile, scanning through the tweets. Maybe something happened between them. Looking through the tweets my lips rubbed together in annoyance. Obnoxious quotes, constant selfies. Maybe it was just who I am, but she seemed to full of herself.

Meredith seemed like the one every guy wanted to have, a curve to her body, yet flat stomach. Legs long as her body is toned, lips plump that seemed to make every girl envy her. She was this blonde bombshell. I wasn't surprised at all Kian was with her.

I notice the constant misspelling and grammar errors in her tweets causing my fingers to twitch. Maybe being in school has made me realize how much I changed, I wouldn't give a damn in the world if you didn't know there from their, but now...God needs to save you before I come for you.

I continue to scroll through her twitter, slowly becoming jealous of Meredith. Because of her looks or because of Kian? I wasn't quite sure.

Excitement hits me immediately once hearing a ding for a text message clicking it to see the one and only Dominic DeAngelis texting.

DomTheAss:

Laylaaaaaa, you free tonight?

Layla:

Matters on, what for?

DomTheAss:

Taking that as a YES!

Layla:

You seem to not have answered my question, what for?

DomTheAss:

Just a few drinks at the house..

Layla:

What's "the" house? Who's house?

DomTheAss:

Jc'..and Kian', but I mean Kian won't be there.

DomTheAss:

I don't think you'd mind anyhow cause you guys seemed to have gotten back at it the other day

Read 5:34pm

DomTheAss:

I'm kidding! He shouldn't be there. He's out and about with his boo-thang

Read 5:36pm

DomTheAss:

So that's a yes? Or a no. I'll keep bothering you till you answer

Layla:

Fine fine.

DomTheAss:

Greatttttt be there around 9ish I guess, see you there babe.😘

Layla:

Ew, keep babe for your lovers.🤢

DomTheAss:

You know you like it.

Read 5:43pm

DomTheAss:

Oh come on, don't be like that babe!😂

Read 5:44pm

~~~~~
Authors Note: yikes I have to many ideas in my head, but thank you to the people that are at least viewing it. Or reading! xo