47. quickie,

Layla's POV

"Yes mom, I believe I have everything. I checked twice and even have a list with everything I should be fine." I say zipping my luggage closed with a huff before standing it up.

"Alright I just want to make sure because you always tend to forget something," My mom says loudly being on speaker phone. I let out a laugh, "Ok I get it, I'm forgetful. But, I should be fine there are so many people going if I don't have it someone else will." "So someone will have a toothbrush for you?" "Ok mom! I have my toothbrush, it was one time! But, I'll text you before I board." I say getting up from the floor and making my way to my phone charging on my side table.

"And make sure you do! Make sure you get some sleep, love you and talk to you soon." "Love you too, bye!" I say hanging up, sitting down on my bed I glance around my room for a second and back at my phone.

It's now only 10:21pm, we have to leave for the airport at around 4am ish, because our flight is at 6am. My mind begins to wonder as I think about-

My phone rings and I snap back into reality, I answer the facetime call from Kian and I couldn't help but smile seeing his adorable face close up to the camera with a even bigger smile than mine.

"Done packing?" I ask with a raised brow, Kian immediately pouts, "Packing fucking sucks." He says standing away from the phone as he's leaned it on a shelf in his closet.

"Kian you literally got new clothes for this trip, what's so hard about it?"

Kian sighs, scratching his bare shoulder "It's just the process, I got a few things in, and I'm like second guessing it all."

"Is this you trying to get me to come over early and help you?"

Kian smiles, "Please, I haven't seen you in like two days and I feel like I'm forgetting what you smell like."

My eyes rolls back dramatically, trying to hide the excitement that my body was creating. He was too cute, and he knew he was

"What?!" He says with a laugh.

"Nothing Nothing... I'll be there soon!" I smile, standing up, "But, make sure you have almost packed bag when I get there." I say giving him a stern look before he points at his phone in acknowledgement and then hangs up.

I unplug my phone charger and look around the room to see if I need anything else. Dumping my charger in my carry on, I grab my carry on and luggage and drag it out to the front door.

I check every last square inch of my apartment to make sure everything is all unplugged as I know I'll be anxious the whole time thinking about what could happen.

Once double checking, I grab my things and leave the apartment. I quickly make my way out of the building and across the street to Kian's apartment complex.

Basically speed walking to his apartment, I knock quickly on Kian's door once arriving, and like clock work, Kian opens the door.

There was no hesitation as I make my way up to him, his arms wrap tightly around me. A sigh of relief had escaped Kian's lips, "I feel like i haven't seen you in forever."

"We've gone weeks without seeing each other, what's up with you?" I laugh a little, lifting my head to look at him.

Kian laughs for a second before pulling me and my luggage inside, closing the door behind me before he takes his place once again wrapping his arms around me.

He looks down with a big smile, before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

It was an intense kiss, and I could feel his hands slowly move down to my ass as he presses me closer to him. Kian pulls away only to trail kisses slowly down to my neck.

I held my breath for just a second, holding in the pleasure that was now roaming my body.

Kian was horny.

"Kian.." I mumble quietly, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck, "Hmm." His voice vibrates against my skin. "We have to get you packed." I say.

I feel him take a deep breath, "Just a quickie, please?" He says picking his head to look at me. My eyes lock with his, and I see the hunger in his eyes.

We haven't had sex in quite some time, being both occupied with different things. I mean a blow job here and there, but sex, we haven't had time.

"What time is it?" I ask, Kian smiles widely.

Kian pulls his phone out of his sweatpants, "a little after 11."

"Perfect." My voice is now quiet, I push Kian towards the bedroom quickly, feeling like a little kid who just got a cookie.

I turn him around before pushing him on the bed. Kicking off my shoes, I pull my hoodie along with my shirt off, dropping it to the floor. My eyes stay on Kian, as he just stares, leaning back on his hands.

Kian being shirtless, I was able to see every defined muscle, and my knees were going week.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting." Kian says, adjusting himself as he seems to be coming impatient.

I smirk, slowly sliding off my leggings. I didn't have any cute set on, it was a mismatch bra and panties. I had a few sets in my luggage for Hawaii, but as i can see, we can't wait.

"Well Kian, I know how much you love when I take control," I say, making my way over to him. I stand in between his legs, Kian looks up at me as he shakes his head slowly. "I'm so fucking hard right now, I feel like I'm going to burst out of my sweats."

I let out a slight laugh, pushing Kian down on the bed, climbing on top of him and straddling onto his waist. I can feel how hard he is underneath me, my body beginning to tingle. I was teasing myself.

I slowly being to rub myself along him, resting my hands on his chest, wanting to feel the thin layers of clothing that is separating us.

Kian's head falls back as it seems to be the greatest thing he has ever felt. Just being able to tease him and myself, felt like I had so much control.

My nails dig into his skin, as I begin to move a little quicker. But, everything changes quickly.

Kian quickly flips us over, "I can't wait, I'm going to cum if you keep going." His voice was deep, as he climbs off the bed and pulls off his sweats and boxers.

I lay on the bed throbbing, I needed him, I
needed to feel Kian right this second or my body might collapse. I had this overwhelming feeling of pleasure, excitement, and every emotion all put into one.

My attention moves back to him, as he rolls the condom onto his dick. Getting himself back onto the bed, and hovering over me. Kian looks over my face, "You're too fucking perfect." He says, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

I feel him move a part of my panties to the side, as he slowly slides himself into me. My eyes roll back in pleasure as our lips part with moans.

-

gotta love some returning smut, right? lol

thanks for reading!! xx