3. ring ring ring,

Kian's POV:

"Kian wake up!" Bobby's voice begins to become clearer in my mind, as aloud banging becomes clearer as well. Waking up slowly from my nap, I raise my arms out slowly to stretch, groaning. "You alive there buddy?" Bobby continuing to bang on the door.

"Give me a minute!" I call out, allowing my arms to go over my face. Taking in the adjustment of being up, my thoughts flooding in as they had disappeared once I fell asleep just as I wanted them too.

Climbing out of bed, I make my way over to the door, opening it to find a smiling Bobby looking at me. Noise in the background, people talking and laughing, music playing at a decent level due to neighbors constantly complaining about the loud noise. "You good?" Bobby asks, I shrug in response.

"Never been better, a party is going on?" I ask, moving past Bobby and walking towards the ledge, looking down where the living room? play room? hang out room? Jc and I still haven't come to conclusion what kind of room it is. People hanging around the pool table, for a game of beer pong that seems to have gone on for a bit because their wasn't many cups left.

"Kian! Get down here, you bald fuck!" Vitaly shouts up, as everyones eyes land up towards me. "So give me some hair, you greedy fuck." I shout back with a slight smirk, flipping him off quickly before turning back to find Bobby has already started to make his way down.

I quickly go into my room, grabbing a cap and placing it backwards on my head, along with grabbing my phone. Scrolling through the notifications once again, noticing people to a liking about my last tweet.

Kian Lawley @KianLawley
i wished for you
Retweets Likes
5,106 16,859
3:51 PM - 08 Apr 2017

Anne Winters @AnneWinters_
Or the wheelchair

Kian Lawley Team @KianLawleyTeam
i wished for you to follow me

Our3Life @yumyumJc
@meredith

Krista Juan @LawleyLover
Okay so Meredith or Layla?

Amy @KiansBaby
u and Layla are cute

I begin to scroll through the responses, rubbing my mouth with my other hand. As I make my way downstairs, some responses were a bit annoying, pictures of Mere and I. That I didn't really want to see, locking my phone, I put it in my back pocket to get away from the media for now.

"Kian! My one and only, how you doing?" Dom asks with a smirk, hitting my shoulder. "Fine? What the hell, why do you guys assume I'm not okay. I took a nap." I say with a slight laugh, shaking my head as I make my way over to the small drink bar on the counter pouring myself a drink.

Picking up the cup, I stare down at it, licking my lips before chugging it down. The cool sharp liquor glides down my throat, leaving behind this lingering fire feeling. I clear my throat a bit to adjust to the feeling, I liked it. I liked it when I had to get my mind off of things, things that were not worth my sober mind.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, that's how it always is when people are over the house. Fun was all there was, but drama tends to slither in.

"Dude, Meredith unfollowed you on Instagram." Bobby comes over once I was settled into the small party, sitting on the counter having a conversation with one of Dom's friends. Looking over at Bobby as the words come out his mouth.

I smirk, letting out a slight laugh shaking my head. "Jesus, guess she's thriving for that attention once again."

Now I was done with about my sixth drink, I've gained a high tolerance from drinking as much as I was physically possible too, yet drinks still hit me.

"Are you guys broken up? Cause that's what everyone is saying." Bobby continues, "she even started deleting photos of you guys." I lift my drink to my lips, swallowing the rest of it. As the person I was talking to has walked away, I wish I got his name or at least remembered it...

"I don't know what she wants, probably wants me to post a photo of us, with #ad as the caption?!" I say with a disbelief laugh, tossing the cup near the trash bin.

"You know what, fuck it. I'll call her and ask what's up." I say, taking my phone out, and clicking her number before placing the phone to my ear, waiting for the first ring.

The phone rings once.

A knock was at the door, I don't know how I heard it, it was soft, soft enough that you couldn't possibly hear it from the noise, but I did.

The phone rings twice.

The door didn't open after the knocking stopped, possibly I imagined it?

The phone rings for the third time.

Dom makes his way toward the door, staring at his phone, before opening it, popping his head out before a smile creeps out across his face. "Layla! You made it!" Dom says, as he pulls Layla in a tight hug, my heart stops for a second as I freeze.

The phone rings half way for the fourth time....

~~~~~~
Authors Note: thank you for reading, please comment and vote, I'll love you forever! xo