Chapter 19

Jerome's POV

Jenny and I have been recording a lot lately. We uploaded her new channel.

Jenny and I walk hand in hand back up to our room. We jut baby-proofed the whole house because Lily's been getting into everything.

"What are we gonna record now?" she asks. She says quiet and shyly,"Or do you just want to record with Mitch or by yourself?"

I stop and put my hand on her shoulder, turning to meet her face. Her face looks shy and a tad embarrassed. I grab her chin and mak3 her eyes look at mine.

"Just us," I whisper."I love you."

"I love you, too," she says.

"Come on," I say and pull her into our room. "My Little Pony modded Cops N Robbers with Adam, Tyler, Bashur, and us?"

"Yes!"

We log on and Adam is a pegasus, I am a blue pony, Tyler is a plain pony, Bash is a normal pony, too. Jenny is a tiny pink unicorn.

"Jerome! Look! I'm a unicorn! All my dreams have come true!" Jenny squeals.

"I'm a pretty blue pony!" I say.

"Hey, guys, welcome to another modded cops ajd robbers with the Fluffy, Bashur, the Munching Brotato, and Jeani!" says Adam.

"My name is Jenny!" Jenny snaps.

"Calm down rainbow girl! What mod are we using today....RAINBOW GIRL!!"

"MY LITTLE PONY!! I'M A PINK UNICORN!!" Jenny screams.

"Jenny! Calm down!" I say.

"Good Lord, Jenny!" Tyler says.

"Hey, Jenny! Calm a little?" says Bashur.

"No way, guys! I'm a pretty pink unicorn!"

"Let's get started," says Adam. Bashur is the warden.

"Remember the last time Bash was the warden?" I laugh.

"I wasn't there," Jenny pouts.

"You saw the video though," I say to Jenny, stopping to squeeze her hand.

"Yeah..."

"Hey Lovebirds! Cut it out!" says Bashur. Jenny and I are in a cell together.

"No way!" says Jenny. She starts going in and out of crouching right in front of my minecraft guy.

"WOAH!!" Bashur screams.

"What is going on over there?" Adam asks.

"Nothing!" Jenny and I say at the same time.

"ESCAPE!!" Tyler yells as he breaks out of his cell. Bash accidentally opens our door and Jenny and I break out.

---skip rest of recording---

After editing the recording, Jenny and I decide to take a break. Lily was screaming during the recording but she was fine. She just needed attention.

We walk over to Lily and we take her downstairs.

"Lily! Come here!" Jenny says. Lily toddles over to Jenny and Jenny takes her hands. She starts whispering in Lily's ear. Next thing I know, Lily is squeezing my leg.

"What the-?!" I say. Jenny stands up from crouching and looks at me with a smile.

It's the smile that makes me long for her mouth on mine. I forget about Lily and everything else in the world except for Jenny. She's beautiful; the way her small nose fits her body, her hair flows down her back, the small cute dimples at the edge of her smile; perfect. Everything goes darks and I just see her. She reaches her hand out and I take it, touching with care. I lace my fingers with hers and fit my mouth of hers. She grabs my waist and pulls me closer.