Chapter 30

Lilac's POV

I awoke suddenly, facing up, the covers off. I'm freezing but if I go under the covers I'm dying hot. I got out of bed to go to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw my face was red and dripping with sweat.

I must of had a bad dream. I thought.

I ran back into my room and woke Mitch up.

"What?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"My face is beat read and I'm sweating but I'm freezing cold." I tell him.

He turns on the lamp on his night stand. "Lemme see."

I moved closer to him.

"Oh, well, do you feel ok?"

"Not really. My stomach hurts too." I whined.

"Where at?"

"I don't really know.. Everywhere I guess." I shrugged.

"I'm going to go get Jenny, I'll be right back."

He gets out of bed and runs out of the room. I sit back up against the headboard of our bed. I sit Indian style (criss-cross applesauce if you wish). Jenny and Mitch come running in. Jenny sits next to me. Mitch takes my hand and sits on the other side.

"You may have a fever." Jenny said, feeling my forehead.

"Ugh, I don't wanna be sick! My ankle just heeled!" I whined.

"I'm not for sure though." Jenny got up and walked out the door after Mitch told her thank you.

"I feel terrible." I said, sprawling out on the bed.

"It'll be ok." He said rubbing my belly.

--- 3 hours later (7:25 AM)---

I awoke by the sound of crying. It was Lily. I walk into her room to see if Jenny is taking care of her, she's not. I go up to her door and knock.

"What?" I hear Jerome yawn.

"Lily is crying and I can't do anything about it because I'm sick." I say.

"Uhhhhg." Jerome opens the door,passes me and goes I to Lily's room.

I go down stairs to get breakfast. I eat leftover waffles from yesterday morning. I put butter and syrup on them and dig in. I eat until I'm full. After I ate, 3 waffles and a bowl of cereal I go upstairs were I find Mitch still sleeping. I sit at my computer and do a few things in Minecraft, it's for Jenny and my series Jail Break.