Chapter 22

Lilac's POV

I head up to Quentin's old room. It's not far from ours. I stand the door way and think to myslef;

This will be the little girls room, and she'll share it with an adorable little girl, Lily. Her and Lily will be good friends, I moved closer to the center of the room. Really good friends. I sit down in the middle of the room, beneath the ceiling lamp. I look around, picturing how nice the room will look with a fresh coat of paint, furniture, decor, and wall art. I swore to myself that this baby girl and Lily, will have the best lives anyone could ever have, I'd treat the baby how I wish I was treated, everything would be perfect. Perfect little girl, perfect little life, with a perfect little best friend, in a perfect little house, in a perfect little room, with a perfect little family.

"Mmmmmhmmm." A voice behind me was cleared. I jumped up and turned around, it was Mitch.

"God, you scared me." I said sliding down the wall.

"What are you doing?" He laughed helping me up.

"Thinking of how perfect Lily and the baby's life will be." I smiled.

"Well then," he paused. "Have you thought of any names for her?"

"No, but I want her name to start with a J, N, S or L."

"Ahh." He shook his head.

"Do you have any ideas?"

"Jayden, Natalie, Natasha, Sara, Samantha," he paused and gave me a look, then continued. " Lavender, Lizzy. All just ideas." He shrugged.

"Eh, they're ok. Not the best though." I shrugged back.

We laced our fingers together and walked to Jenny and Jerome's room.

"Hello?" I knocked.

"Come in!" Jenny said.

Mitch and I walked in.

"Yeah?" Jerome asked.

"We are going shopping for the girls room tomorrow. Wanna come? You kinda have to if you want a choice on the furniture."

"We'd love to come!" Jenny said excitedly. "Right Jerome?"

"Yeah.." Jerome replied.

"Cool!" I said.

Mitch and I walked out of their room and into ours.

"I'm tired." Mitch yawned.

"Go to bed. I'll be in soon. I need to do something."

"What do you need to do."

"Stop worrying, it's nothing."

"Ok." He said getting into bed.

I put my pajamas on and walked out of the room. I went up to Adam's door and stood there, thinking if I should knock. I built up the courage and knocked quietly on his door. It immediately opened, like he was expecting me to be there.

"Come in." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, shutting the door quickly behind him.

"Geez!" I said sweating at Adam's hand.

"Sorry." He said.

"Your fine. Why in a rush though?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm dropping out of TeamCrafted."

"Wha-??!"

"Shhh." He put is finger on my lips but quickly replaces it with his lips.