Chapter 21

Jenny's POV

I walk with Lilac and Jerome and Mitch around the house, trying to figure out a room for Lily and Lilac's baby to share.

"Lily needs a room for herself, or at least share one," I say.

"She already has a room, though," Lilac says.

"A closet is not a room! It's a tiny cupboard! She's walking and crawling! She needs space!"

"You're right..."

"We need something closer to our room," Mitch says.

"What about closer to our room or in the middle?" Jerome says.

"I agree with Jerome," I say. He smiles and me. I can't help but to smile every time I see his beautiful face. My cheeks turn hot. I'm definitely blushing.

"Yeah, we know," Mitch says.

"Jerome has a good point," Lilac says.

"Yeah, he does," Mitch says.

---skip time!---

Jerome and I walk downstairs for dinner. Quentin cooked up a special dinner because he has a big announcement.

"What's your big announcement?" Lilac asks as we eat dinner.

"I'm moving out. I'm dropping out of TeamCrafted," he says.

I get up and sprint upstairs with one thought in mind: this is all my fault. I hide in Jerome's and my bathroom. I lock the door.

"Jenny! Open up!" Jerome says as he bangs on the door.

"Fine!" I open the door.

"What was that? We need to be supportive!"

"Jerome, it's my fault."

"How?"

"I knew this would happen. It's because we had a baby and he doesn't want to be around one."

"Are you kidding me?! He loves being around Lily! He said that he just needs to grow on his own."

"Does he really need to move out?!"

"Yes. He's moving in with Annie."

"Oh..."

"Come on," he says as he pulls me up.

After dinner, Jerome sit on our bed.

"Hey, Jenny," Jerome says.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Come here."

He pulls me into him, fits his mouth to mine and we just kiss and kiss and stay there...glued together forever.