Chapter 41

Jenny's POV

Lilac and I decide to clean the house considering how messy it is, living with Adam, Jason, Jerome, Mitch, and a child.

After we finish cleaning I decide to check my texts. I see that Jerome sent me a video.

"JAY-ROME! FORGET JENNY, MARRY ME!!" a random fan screams.

"No can do," Jerome says in the background. Good. He said it so nice, too.

Me: that girl was insane;)

J: yeah, she was. I would never think to marry anyone other than you. No one. Ever.

Me: I wouldn't either♥

J: I miss you♥

Me: I miss you too♥

J: PAX ends tomorrow, but I'll be home in two days unless there's an emergency, like Lilac's birth, you're in the hospital, Lily or Lilac is in the hospital.

Me: Ok

J: Love you♥♥♥

Me: Love you tooooooo!♥♥♥♥♥ ♡~♡

I put my phone down and decide to give Lilac labor lessons.

"Why do we have to do this?" Lilac says.

"To get you ready for the baby!" I say."Have you thought of a name yet?"

"Not really..."

"Ok, position one. Squat and push your knees out."

"Uhhhh."

We continue the labor training and then we decide to go to bed. In he middle of the night I decide to record some hunger games by myself. I record the rest of the night and all day the next day. I end up almost passing out in one of my recodings.