Chapter 2

Lilac's POV

"Happy birthday baby." I said giving him a kiss.

"Thanks." He said pulling me back for more.

"Get a room." Jenny said flatly.

"Jenny." Jerome said in a weird voice.

"Sorry." I could she that she rolled her eyes, they walked back into their room.

"This is for you." I said handing him the ring.

"Thanks." He took it out of my hand and looked at it. "Power Moves Forever."

"Yup." I replied.

"Did you get yours done?" He asked me.

"No, just yours." I shrugged.

"We need to get yours done. Come on." He said pulling my down the stairs.

We get in the car and drove to the ring shop. We walk in and ask the lady if we can get it engraved saying 'Power Moves Forever'.

"I'll be right back." She says and walks off with the ring.

About 10 minutes later she comes back.

"Here you go." She said handing it to me.

"Thanks." I said looking at it.

It looks the same as Mitch's, but it's on my ring. I slip the ring on and we walk out to the car. We got in the car and drove home. I felt a kick in my stomach.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my belly as I got out of the car.

"You ok? What happened?" Mitch ask worried. He grabbed my waist and my neck.

"Just a kick. Feel." I shrugged, putting his hand on my belly.

"I feel it. Strong kick." He said grabbing my hand.

"Sure is." I laugh.

We get inside and go to our room. There was a knock on the door. It was Jerome.

"Record?" He asked.

"Sure." Mitch said putting on headphones.

I sprawled out on the bed. Thinking of being a mom at this early of an age. The thought drove me crazy.

I'm no longer going to be able to have fun like I used too, I thought, never again will I be able to go out all night with everyone in the house and with friends, where would the babies stay, Lily and my baby I mean.

The thoughts lingered in my head. Questions like crazy. 1,000 per second. I fell asleep to the sound of my heart beating 100,000,000 miles per second.