Chapter 17

Jenny's POV

I walk out to the medow with Jerome and Lily. Jerome and I walk hand in hand as Lily crawls through, grass brushing her face. She just keeps laughing. Jerome and I walk a slower pace to stay with Lily.

"So, I was thinking we could start focusing more on recording and work," I say. "We haven't been uploading too much. iwant to start doing more fun vlogs and stuff. Tiffany is a genius! She has two channels! One is her gaming channel and the other is her-more girly- vlog and makeup and everything like that! I want to start my second channel!"

"Well, how many subscribers do you already have?" Jerome asks.

"About 1 million, 30 thousand."

"Well, I guess that's enough that you could start the second one," we stop and wait for Lily to catch up,"but how many did Tiffany have when she started hers?"

"About....I don't even know!"

"Alright. I support you," he finally says.

"Will you please help me set up my new channel?" I beg. I squeeze his hand.

He squeezes my hand back."Okay."

"Yay! Thank you so much! I love you, Jerome!" I lean up and grab the collar of his shirt. I pull him down and kiss him, hard and firm. He kisses back and grabs me by the waist. He squeezes my waist and pulls me closer and closer and closer. We're so close that the gap between us is gone.

He gently pulls down, and we start to sit down. Instead, he rolls me over, onto my back, puts his arms on the grass next to me. He he holds himself over top of me and kisses me. I grab his shoulders and pull him down, and in one swift motion, roll him over so I'm overtop of him. He pulls me in, closer. But there is no closer. We continue kissing and kissing: making out.

Lily bumps into us and starts laughing. Jerome and I pull apart. We turn our heads toward her, I'm still on laying on top of Jerome. We start laughing, too.

We walk back inside after our walk. We decide to take he elevator because Lily is crawling into the elevator. Jerome picks her up so she can press the button. He puts her back down and takes my hand. The door opens and we walk into our room. We put Lily in her playpen.

Jerome and I sit down on the bed and talk again.

"So," I say, raising my eyebrows.

"What?" Jerome responds.

"What do you wanna do?"

"Work on our channels, record, set up your new channel?"

"Yeah, after I go get the mail," I say.

I walk out of the room, down the hall, down the stairs, and out the front door. I walk all the way to the mailbox and open it. I carry the mail inside and deliver it to everone's room.I find a piece of mail addressed to me from Dad.

I open the mail and I immediately start crying. It's Mom's handwriting. But how can this be? Isn't she....dead? I almost choke on the word. I start reading the mail:

Jenny,

I love you so much. I'm sorry I can't be there for you any longer. I want you to know how much I love you and gow much I appreciate you. I really enjoyed having Lily with us before I went. I want you to know, never give up, I want you to stay strong. I asked Dad to give you this letter when he knew things weren't going good.

So, now that you're reading this (I hope it wasn't long after I went), I want you to know that Jerome is an amazing guy for you. I love you both so much. Jerome will always be there for you. I'm so sorry, Sweetie, that I can no longer be with you. I want you to know that whatever happens, stay strong. Pick your head up, Princess, your tiara's falling.

I immediately burst into tears when I see the one thing Mom would always tell me when things were bad.

But you need to know this, you are strong. You can pull through anything. You're so pretty and nice. You inspire people on YouTube. You, Jenny, are the best girl ever. I love you so much. You will always be in my heart, even when it stops beating.

I'm okay with dying. I just don't want you to be maf, sad, or anything like that. Don't do any harm to you. You have a husband and a baby that need you. Everyone needs you, honey. No matter what, you will always be with me. I hope I will always be with you aswell. But not in a way that will make you hurt of the loss of me.

Honey, I love you so much. Remember, you have an amazing husband, friends, best friend, daughter, and everything.

I need you to do something for me. I need you (even if you already have done one, you can do another one) to make a "draw my life" video for your fans. I need you to tell them about what your story after my death was. I need you tell them.(I know you're doing terribly, Honey, I always knew you would have trouble with this.) I need you to tell them what you have done to yourself and after reading this, make the video saying all this. Be sure to include what this letter is telling you to do with your life.

I love you so much, baby girl. Stay strong.

Much love and everything,

Mom

I can't believe this letter. How would she know? She's my mom, of course she knows me. I need to make this video. I need to do this for Mom.

I pull out my camera and tripod. I set it up with a whiteboard and marker.

"Hey guys! Jenny here with a Draw My Life video," I say."Sorry if my voice is a bit hoarse and rough, I was just crying. I'll get to that in a little bit.

"Continuing. So, when I was a little girl, I wanted to make people happy and inspire them. I went to elementary school and I had quite I few friends. Then came middle school. I got a boyfriend, MunchingBrotato. We dated for only about a month. Then, I met Jerome. We fell in love. We didn't see each other often, though.

"I went to high school and suffered depression. I just felt really sad and lonely all the time. Now, I did have a best friend; Lilac Sherman. Her and I met in first grade. We were best friends all along. She tried to keep me out of my depression. She did a lot of the time, but I was really having trouble with it.

"I was hen introduced to YouTube when I was in my sophomore year. I wanted to make people happy and inspired, still. So, I tried YouTube out. I graduated high school and moved with my best friend to LA so we could live with our boyfriends, Mitch and Jerome. Lilac and Mitch were so cute together. Then, on my nineteenth birthday, Jerome proposed to me. After being with him since 8th grade, age 14.

"We got married and we now have a beautiful 8 month daughter, Lily. Then, we got the news. My mom had cancer. Lilac was like my mom's second daughter. Her and I flew down and waited all week with her. She then died.

"After that," I say with a snifle,"I went straight into depression. I began to think of harming myself. Jerome was always there with me. He talked me out of it, even though I still had thoughts of harming myself. Finally, I got a leter in the mail. Today, actually. From my mom...who's dead. My dad sent it because my mom told my dad to give it to me when times were getting rough for me. So, I got it today.

"My mom told me to make this video. To tell you about what this has done to me. I thought I couldn't survive without her. But I was wrong because, hang on," I cover the mic with my hand and yell for Jerome. He comes in. I move the camera so it points to us."He helped me. There's always gonna be someone next to you the entire time. You just have to look. Keep your eyes open. Stay strong. This situation has made me stronger, when I thought it would tear me down. Well guess what? I was wrong. Thanks for watching guys!" I kiss Jerome's cheek and stop the camera.

"What was that?" Jerome asks, wiping my tears away.

"Something Mom wanted me to do," I say, holding up the paper.