Chapter 18

Lilac's POV

Mitch and I had just come in after swimming for about 5 hours. I sat on the edge of the bed holding my camera and tripod. I sighed and set up my tripod and camera. I grabbed one of Mitch's sweatshirts from the closet and put it on, it was his yellow and grey on. I turned on the camera.

"Hey guys Lilac here! Um, this is an update vlog because I haven't been uploading lately. Sorry about my hair, I just got out of the pool."

I brushed my fingers through my hair.

"Um, as you may know, Mitch and I just got married. Now I am pregnant. But what you are thinking is probably wrong, so don't get your hopes up. I will be uploading at least 2 videos per week because I've been very busy. I've broken my ankle and I need to get ready for this little girl."

I pointed towards my belly and gave a huge sigh just as Mitch walked in the door. He had a crown made of purple wild flowers in his hand.

"Whatcha doing babe?" He asked taking a seat next to me and placing the crown on my head.

I pointed towards the camera and squeaked "A vlog."

"Ah." He shook his head. "Hello!"

"Yeah, that's really all I had to say guys, bye." I gave a wave and hit the stop button just as Mitch gave me a kiss.

"Update?" He asked.

"Yeah, even this little girl." I said pointing to my belly.

"Oh, well, did you tell them the whole-?"

"No, just that I was pregnant." I shrugged.

"Ok, good." He sighed.

I moved back on the bed so I was sitting against the pillows. Mitch moved up beside me.

"You look adorable." He said tilting his head.

"Thanks." I smiled. I took off the crown and set it down on the night stand.

I laid my head on his shoulder. He put his head on top of mine. I pulled out my phone a took a picture, just as I was taking it he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I feel so lazy." I said softly.

"Wanna record?" He asked.

"Why not." I shrugged.

I got up and walked over to my computer desk. I sat down in my chair and put my headphones on. I swung my mic into place and set up Minecraft and the recording system. We recorded Cops and Robbers with Gizzy, Rob, Jerome, Jenny, Adam, Ashley and Tyler. Afterwards we recorded Hunger Games with Jenny and Jerome. We ended up recording for around 3 hours.

"Wanna go out to eat for dinner?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

I went up to the closet and pulled out 2 different dresses. One was a strapless, light blue, above the knee, sweet-heart neckline dress. The other was a coral, stapless, straight neck line with a ruffle, and was above the knee.

"Which one?"

"Coral." He said getting dressed.

I put the dress on and went into the bathroom to curl my hair. I curled it to perfection and put the crown on my head. When I was done I met Mitch down at the bottom of the stairs. But instead of walking down, I slid down the banister.

"Ready?" He asked, catching me from the banister.

"Yeah."

Arm and arm, we walk out to the car and drive off.