Chapter 6

Jack's P.O.V

I wake up after only getting a few hours of sleep, I was so worried about Mia, she tried to cut herself yesterday! All because of Daniel's and mine stupid bet....I love her so much, I saw the hate and hurt in her eyes, we broke her. I look to my right to see Daniel awake staring off into the distance, I hate him for liking Mia! Ugh! That's sounds so conceited, but I love her so much and if Daniel didn't like her we could've been together right now, I can tell he didn't sleep either due to his red tired puffy eyes.

Daniel's P.O.V

I haven't slept all night. Thoughts of Mia race around my head, I can't believe she tried to harm herself, what has she been through for her to think about cutting herself, worry fills my head. I love her so much, I can't see her hurt, I saw the hatred ad hurt in her eyes last night, we broke her, Mine and Jack's stupid bet broke her! Speaking of Jack, I look to my left and see Jack lost in his own world, I hate him for having feelings for Mia! She wouldn't have to face this dilemma! I can tell he didn't sleep due to his broken, heavy eyes.

Mia's P.O.V

I wake up after getting only a couple hours of sleep, I was too distracted by thoughts of last night, the events happening in my head over and over again. Reliving the pain. I sit up in silence for a while then finally, I drag myself out of bed, I have the first shooting of the first scene for my movie 'The Silent Ones' so I guess I have that to look forward too. I've made up with the boys if you couldn't already tell, I love them too much to stay mad at them, they're my best friends.

I make myself coffee to boost myself on set so I don't fall asleep. In the movie, I play a mute girl who has a disability and can't speak, I love her character, she's a bookworm and a coffee addict, she's mysterious, but yet so full of life and energy. This movie is a really big movie so it will be great to kickstart my career. I'm meeting my co stars today. I get in the shower then wear this:

I get in my car and see the boys outside their house and I roll down my window and smile as they all give me a chorus of good lucks, I give them all a kiss on the cheek, then, I drive off to set, ready to begin my first ever shooting of my first e...

I get in my car and see the boys outside their house and I roll down my window and smile as they all give me a chorus of good lucks, I give them all a kiss on the cheek, then, I drive off to set, ready to begin my first ever shooting of my first ever scene.

I get to set them meet my co workers, I meet Cameron Dallas my main co star, also the main male role, aka my lover in the movie. And no I'm not oblivious, of course I know who Cameron Dallas is, how can anyone not? I watch his YouTube videos but I don't exactly fangirl so Yh.
Cameron: