Chapter 28

**3 years later**

Mia's P.O.V

"Hey babe, hey Katie" he said pointing his vlog camera towards us then giving us both a kiss.
"Hi Jake" I smiled whilst doing Katie's hair.
"Daddy!" My little angel said whilst jumping into Jakes arms. Oh boy, you must be confused, lemme break it down.

It's been 3 years. Yep, 3 years. I haven't talked to any of them or kept contact with any of them, but they have blown up, bigger than ever. I'm not trying to brag, but so have we, I kickstarted my YouTube channel again after giving birth to Katie. I live in the Team 10 house and I'm part of Team 10. Logan comes over quite a lot and Jake told him the truth about what actually happened but I told him not to tell the rest as I don't want to talk to them.

Jake broke up with Erika but they are still good friends, me and Tessa and Erika are the bestest of friends. And yep, Jake is my boyfriend, I love him, but, I don't think I can love anyone like I loved Dan...no! I need to forget. And oh, my 3 year old daughter, the light of my life, my little angel, Katie, she's so cheeky and smart way beyond her years, she'll be 4 soon.
To the public, me and Jake "adopted" her and to Katie, Jake is her dad, and believe me he is an amazing boyfriend and father. Katie adores him.

Right now, we live in the new Team 10 house, which we moved into as soon as I arrived when I was pregnant. Chance and Anthony are my two older overprotective brothers. But I love them. The Martinez twins are my brothers. I'm like their 3rd twin, that's what they call me. Then there's uncle Kade, I adore him. I love the team 10 family. But I miss my old...nope! This is my only family, I have no other.

Katie:

And no

And no. I still don't know who the father is. They don't even know it might be theirs. They think me and Jake adopted Katie.
I turn on my phone and scroll through Instagram, Daniel had posted a picture of him and his new girlfriend Ashley. They looked so happy together.It hurt me so much but I need to forget, I don't love him anymore. Do I? I decide to post this pic of me and Jake:

 Do I? I decide to post this pic of me and Jake:

❤778,982💬547,290

@MiaCarters: HappiestWithHim💘🌎 @jakepaul  |  📸: @nathanspieser

I smile then turn off my phone as Jake comes and snakes his arms around my waist giving me a kiss on the cheek and Katie comes on sits on my lap playing with my hair. Who needs them when you've got love like this?

Daniel's P.O.V

"Hey baby" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me roughly. I kiss back and I pull back after a  while and smile plopping down on the sofa with the others. Ashley sits on my lap and plays with my hair, that's what Mia used to do...no! Why do I still think about her? I love Ashley now. I don't love her anymore. Do I?

The band has blown up the past 3 years. Wow. 3 years. Taylor and Zach are still together, I'm happy with Ashley now. We are still best friends with Logan. He's basically our big brother. I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram, I see that Mia posted a picture of her and Jake.

She looks so much happier. It hurt me. A lot. But I need to forget, it's been 3 years! I can not believe she adopted a child, she must really love Jake. She's blown up more than ever and so has Team 10. Still, I can't forget the pain she caused me.

I'm startled by Ashley giving me rough kisses on my cheek. Who needs her when you've got love like this?
All of a sudden Logan came bursting through the door,
"Boys, we are gonna go prank Jake in the Team 10 house!" We all cheer but then I remember that I might see Mia. I haven't seen her in 3 years. I haven't talked to her in 3 years. Hopefully I don't see her, but why do I feel like I kind of want to? I need to forget those old feelings.

Mia's P.O.V

I got Katie ready and I got changed into this:

And my hair:

I then did my makeup and joined the rest in the lounge

I then did my makeup and joined the rest in the lounge. We were all just chilling and all of a sudden I hear the sound of a merch cannon firing rapidly and repeatedly. Logan. At this point Jake had his vlog camera out and Jake was holding me. I began laughing because of how overprotective he is. At this point he was on top of me protecting me, I was too busy laughing to notice the boys behind Logan.

Corbyn, Jonah, Zach Jack, Taylor, and Daniel and Ashley were hand in hand, they were all looking at me and Jake. All of a sudden Jake began kissing me whilst the camera was facing us.
"Jake?" I said laughing,
"Behave babe" I said controlling him as he calmed down and I got up to go and hug Logan. I didn't wanna look at the rest, it would hurt too much, I noticed how close Ashley and Daniel were. That alone killed me.

Daniel's P.O.V

My heart shattered as soon as I entered, I saw how happy she was with Jake, look at them. She is so much happier, they look so in love. I miss her. No! I've got Ashley, I got closer to Ashley and tried to forget about the feelings.
She's still so gorgeous though, no. I hate her. After what she did to me, I absolutely hate her. But, what if I'm just using Ashley as a distraction? No, I'm not, I love Ashley.

Mia's P.O.V

My heart broke seeing them kiss in the corner. But I was happy with Jake.

Right?