Chapter 2

Mia's P.O.V
I open my eyes, awaking from my deep sleep, that was the best sleep I've had in ages. I immediately squint and shield my eyes from the bright sun. I get out of bed and go downstairs to make breakfast. I make sausages, eggs and bacon and sip on some coffee to get me boosted for the day.

I go upstairs and brush my teeth, shower and then I get changed into this:

I look at myself in the mirror, disgusted. I lift up my top to reveal some of my scars that haven't completely closed up yet. My eyes start welling up. No! I need to stay strong. I go downstairs and I'm about to get my car keys to go shopping when I receive a text:

9:46am
John Havering:
To Ms Mia Carters,
I have watched some of your work and I would love it if you came in to audition for the main female role and star in our movie 'The Silent Ones' as Sophie Mitchell. The audition is on May 28th, 10:00am at the set of the movie at Havering Studios, please write back so we know your answer. Thank you.

I freeze in awe of what I just read. May 28th? That's in 3 days! I have to put my blood, sweat and tears into this if I wanna get this role. And trust me. I want this role more than I've ever wanted anything before in my whole life. I write back immediately.

9:48am
Mia Carters:
Yes, I would absolutely love to come audition, I will be there. Thank you for this opportunity.

As I hit send I leave with a smile on my face and get in my car:

As I start my engine I see 5 boys standing outside their house right next to mine staring at me, particularly one with beautiful curly hair and another with stunning blue eyes caught my attention

As I start my engine I see 5 boys standing outside their house right next to mine staring at me, particularly one with beautiful curly hair and another with stunning blue eyes caught my attention. And I guess I caught theirs because they were staring at me hard. Maybe I'll talk to them when I get back, it will be nice to have people to talk to around here now that my parents are gone. After all, they are my neighbours.

I drive off to the mall and use the gps as I learn the ways around California. I go into the giant mall and buy makeup from Sephora and MAC. I then go into Forever 21 and buy A LOT of clothes. I continue doing some shopping, even some small home furnishings, like throw pillows and plants, blankets, etc.

I then drive back home to see the boys still there talking and laughing on their front porch but when I pull up on my driveway they fall silent. I get out of my car overloaded with heavy bags. "Need help with those?" Jack and Daniel chirp at the same time. I giggle then reply "actually, yes please, if you don't mind" then all 5 boys helped me carry the bags and unpack.

They introduced themselves and told me a bit about themselves. "We've told you about us, your turn" Jack says. "Well, I'm a boring girl, my name is Mia Carters, I'm 17, going to be 18 soon and I like acting, dancing, singing and I come from Nashville to California."

"Are you looking for a career here?" Daniel asks. I then continue to tell them about my audition in 3 days which then results in a chorus of good lucks, "that's amazing, john Havering is a big time producer and director!" Zach exclaims. After we finish unpacking the boys then have to leave but we all exchange numbers. "We should hang out sometime, get to know each other better, all of us" jack says sheepishly, scratching his neck looking down. I giggle at his cuteness and agree. We say our goodbyes and I go to practise for my audition.

I practise and I put everything I have into it, every fibre in my body. Soon, I get so tired I practically collapse on my couch and fall asleep...........

Mia's Nightmare:
"Slut" , "Whore", "Bitch" they all yell out different words, each one, a dagger in my heart. As they kick me, punch me, throw me to the ground. I don't know what I did to deserve this but I guess I'm just too ugly, I'm a worthless piece of shit. That night I went home with bruises and I went up to my bathroom, no emotion left.

I simply grabbed the blade, ran the water in the bathtub, got in with my clothes on and slit my wrists. I was being set free. I was finally released from the chains. Everything was going black when......... my mum slammed open the door, she reduced to screaming tears and my dad called the ambulance immediately, then. I shut down. I was in a coma for 2 weeks.

My parents then found out about my other cutting abuse and scars and slits. If only they had payed more attention to me than their business trips, perhaps they would've noticed then. I remember waking up in a hospital room, wishing I was dead, I had weeks of therapy, nothing worked. The life had been drained out of me. That's when my parents knew we had to move.

End of Mia's Nightmare/Flashback

"No!No!No!" I screamed as I bolted straight up awake, to be faced with the boys. My cheeks turned red with embarrassment. What if I said something in my sleep? "Hey are you okay?" Said Jack, worriedly. "Yh I'm fine, just a nightmare, how'd u guys get in?" I asked confused. "We heard screaming and were worried so we knocked then realised the door was open and we just came in now" Daniel explained still with a flash of worry expressed on his face "Are you sure you're okay?" Daniel continues. "Yh. I'm fine" I reply smiling.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I ask cheering up to break the eerie silence. The boys respond with a chorus of yes's and I put in Grown Ups. I sat in between Daniel and Jack who I seemed to be the closest with, but to be honest, me and the boys, all of us just click, like it's meant to be. We laughed at the most ridiculous things in the movie, but it was fun.

Slowly, as the movie progresses, I begin to fall asleep after a long day. I dream off knowing Tommorow Is going to be amazing with these boys...

Authors Note:
Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter it was a little longer than the last chapter, please tell me what you guys think and also tell me if you prefer the chapters at this length or longer, hope you guys enjoyed, stay tuned for more chapters, lots of love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤