Chapter 22

Mia's P.O.V

"Battle of the couples!" This is going to be an interesting YouTube video...

I set my camera up on the tripod and the ring light and microphone and my other equipment. The boys arrange the table and the two chairs on each side with the host, being Jack, in the middle. Then me and Daniel on one side and Zach and Taylor on the other, with Jonah and Corbyn being the audience.
I begin recording.

"Welcome tooooo, the battle of the couplessss!" Jack says In a funny commentating voice making us laugh. He then goes close up to the camera,
"By the way, ladies, I'm single, so if you're looking for a little noodle head, just hit me up" he whispers trying to be flirty but then Corbyn throws one of the small pillows at his head and he gets back to his job.

"So, each couple will be faced with a question each for one round, there will be 5 rounds and the person who is being their asked the question has to write the answer on the whiteboard then when the time is up, they will reveal the answer, if correct, they score a point if not, they don't, the couple with the most points wins the title of 'best couple'" Jack explains,
"Couples are you ready?" We cheer, "Audience, are you ready?" Corbyn and Jonah cheer.
"Leets beginnnnnnn!" He yells.

First question was what's their favourite colour? All of us got that question right so Dia scored 2 points and so did Zaylor. The second round question was when is their birthday.
I wrote April 2nd 1999 and Daniel wrote July 25th 1999 so we both scored two points, Zach and Taylor got it right too.
We continued with all of us getting the questions right, until finally Zaylor cracked.

"And finally, Zach, when did Taylor begin acting" Jack asked, Taylor smiled knowing it was an easy question.
"Uhh, 10?" He said nervously. I ended up laughing, knowing he got it wrong.
"8." Taylor gritted through her teeth, glaring at Zach which made all of us laugh even more. So we ended up with Zaylor at 9 points and Dia at 10 points, so we won!

I wrapped up the video and put away my equipment, then got out my laptop and walked back to the living room where everyone was to begin editing. While I was editing, Daniel brought up an interesting topic.
"You guys, I was thinking, since we have all been working hard and plus, it is summer, we deserve a break and a getaway." We all agreed and started debating over where to go. They were all arguing and shouting over which of their ideas is better.

"Hawaii?" I suddenly piped up to which they all went silent then agreed excitedly to.
"Logan can let us stay in his holiday home there!" Jonah says then calls someone which I believe is Logan.
Jack then begins booking tickets for tommorow and me and Taylor begin excitedly talking about the things we can do
there. "This is such a spur of the moment thing" I say then Corbyn smirks, "you only live once"

Me and Taylor go back to our house and begin packing for Tommorow. I still can't believe what's happening, it feels so....unreal, maybe because it's happening so quick and completely out of the blue. Once we have packed, we decide to go to bed considering we have to wake up at 4am Tommorow morning.

Oh boy, this is gonna be an interesting couple of days.

**Next morning**

I wake up to my alarm clock going off and I check the time to see that it's 4am and groan and shove my head back into my pillow. I then feel someone dragging me out of my bed, pulling my legs and let out a squeal. I look up to see Taylor and throw a pillow at her knocking her back then laughing.
"Cmon sleepyhead get up" she says throwing the pillow back at me.

I groan and drag myself out of bed then brush my teeth, take a shower and get changed into this:

AI then slipped on my sliders and my shades and grabbed my suitcase before walking out with Taylor to go to the boys' house

AI then slipped on my sliders and my shades and grabbed my suitcase before walking out with Taylor to go to the boys' house. As soon as we walked in, we saw exactly what we expected. The boys were all over the place frantically searching for their passports, shoes and hairbrushes. Daniel had one shoe on, and he was hopping around searching for his hairbrush. Me and Taylor rolled our eyes and began helping the boys, looking for their stuff, getting them ready.
Sometimes, I feel like we babysit them.

Finally, once we are all ready and have our stuff, we pile into the car as the driver takes us to the airport. The drive is really long as there was hella traffic but just as I was about to fall asleep on Daniel's shoulder, he shook me awake, signalling we are at the airport. I groan as he drags me out of the car and we walk im and go through all the procedures and checks, etc. Finally while we are waiting to board our flight, I get food and I finally get to eat breakfast. After a while, our flight name is announced and we all grab our baggage and board the flight. The boys insisted on first class, I wasn't really comfortable with it but I agreed hesitantly whilst jack was booking tickets.

The flight was gonna be around 5 hours so I figured I might as well just sleep considering I woke up extremely early...

Daniel's P.O.V

I look beside me and look at Mia and just smile. Her head is on my shoulder and she looks so peaceful while sleeping. The boys and I only planned this trip to Hawaii for Mia's birthday which is in 3 days! So on her birthday, we are gonna surprise her and fly out her parents, also, Logan wants to come to surprise Mia too considering he is like her big brother.  I can't wait to see her face when we surprise her, I just wanna see her happy. I rest my head on Mia's and hold her hand and slowly, I begin dozing off too...

Mia's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of the pilot,
"This is your pilot speaking, please take a seat and fasten your seatbelt as we are now landing, thank you for choosing Hawaii Airlines, have a safe time" I look up to see Daniel startled awake too as we both fasten our seat belts. I feel the plane dipping down onto the runway.

The adventure starts now....

A/N:
Just another filler chapter, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was busy rehearsing for a concert, but thank you guys for reading and voting and commenting, I appreciate the love and support I've got ideas planned for this book don't worry😂 Mkay. Bye.