Chapter 3

Jack's P.O.V

I open my heavy eyes, awaking to see the most beautiful, amazing girl I've ever met in my life sprawled across me and Daniel. I've only known her for a day and already I'm catching feelings. She's so funny, talented, beautiful, selfless and she has a kind yet stubborn heart. I need her.

In the corner of my eye, I catch an awaken Daniel staring at her too. Wait....no. No. Daniel doesn't have feelings for her. He won't. Will he?

Daniel's P.O.V

I wake up to my eyes being blessed with the most beautiful sight I've ever laid my eyes on, sprawled across me and Jack. Everything about her makes me melt, I think I'm truly falling for her and I've only known her a day. She's hilarious and gorgeous, talented and confident, kind yet stubborn. She's perfect. I need her.

My train of thought is disrupted as I notice that Jack is staring at her too.....no. No. Jack doesn't have feelings for her. He won't. Will he?

Mia's P.O.V

My eyes flutter open as I realise I'm in the living room with the tv still on. But then my cheeks go red hot as I soon realise I'm sprawled across Daniel and Jack and that they're awake. I quickly fix myself up in an upright position.
"Morning beautiful" jack winks and I smile and reply "morning handsome" we both laugh at our flanter (if anyone doesn't know what that means it means flirty banter😂)

I look across at Daniel and he seems angry and upset and he seems to be giving jack a death stare while jack is for some reason too busy staring at me.
"Morning Daniel" I smile and he returns with a morning. I yawn and go on my phone as the rest of the boys slowly wake up.

I realise there no point of just sitting there so I get up to the kitchen and start on breakfast. I decide to make scrambled eggs and sausages and bacon. I start preparing breakfast then forget I need the eggs and walk across and slip on the kitchen tiles, I thought I was going to slip and break my skull but I guess god blessed me with a hero as Daniel comes and catches me.

We stay in that position for a moment. Lost in each other's eyes. His deep blue ocean eyes, revealing secrets about him just looking at them. No! I can't catch feelings. I can't risk getting hurt again. Our moment is disrupt by someone harshly clearing their throat. We break our position to look up and see that it's a rather angry looking jack. Geez are all the boys angry today?

"She slipped, and, Yh, it wasn't like that" Daniel stutters "Yh, I slipped" I continue. Jack puts on a false smile and Says "I wasn't suggesting anything" we all laugh and continue making breakfast and then I pour some OJ and we all eat in peace but during breakfast I could still feel Daniel's and Jack's eyes on me.

After breakfast the boys went to their house to get changed and I went upstairs and took a shower then got ready as I was going tothe boys house just to chill. I wore this:

 I wore this: