Chapter 12

Jack's P.O.V

It felt like I've been shot, right in my heart. It hit me too hard. I couldn't take it. She chose Daniel, I guess I'm just not good enough. I ran out of the house as fast as I could, I don't know where I was running too, but I just wanted to run away, far from here, far from my thoughts.......

Mia's P.O.V

"We have to find Jack, God knows where he's gone, I hope he doesn't do anything stupid, shitttt, it's all my fucking fault!" I pace back and forth whilst we are trying to figure out how to do this considering it's 1am right now.
"Okay, Zach and Taylor, Corbyn and Jonah and me and Daniel, 3 groups, we'll split up and search for Jack" I say whilst everyone nods and leaves the house, parting ways.

Daniel holds my hand as we pace around California, we decide to take my car but Daniel drives knowing I'm too worried.

Daniel's P.O.V

Shit!Me and Mia got in her car and I was driving down the streets of California, searching for a boy with curly hair. Jack is my best friend, I never meant for him to get hurt, I'm really worried, he's a brother to me, I can't see him get hurt over something I did, I would never forgive myself.

Mia's P.O.V

After about half an hour of searching, we see someone stumbling around with a bottle in their hand, soon, due to the streetlights, I recognise the silhouette of noodles and immediately jump out of the car and run over to Jack.
He's drunk.
"Mia? That you? Oh mannnnnn.....I'm not good enoughhh" he slurs, "Jack? Are you stupid? You're underage, you're not even supposed to be drinking!" I throw the bottle away.
I see Daniel calling the others and as I bring jack to the car I hear him telling them to go home.

We start driving home and its gonna take a while since we ventured quite further out, damn that boy can run.
"I'm not good enough. I'm not good enough. I'm not good enough" jack kept repeating and slurring in his drunk state.
"Jack that's not true. You know I love you, you're my bestfriend" I say looking at him in the rear view mirror and he goes silent.
"Y-y-you love me?" He slurs.
"Of course, as a bestfriend jack" I reply. His face drops once again
"Oh" he slurs

"Ok but seriously, where did you get alcohol jack?" I question worriedly turning to jack in the backseat
"I know a guys" he slurs.
Soon, we get home and I explain to the rest what happened as we drag him to my bed since we will be sleeping in sleeping bags and considering he's drunk, he needs the extra comfort and he instantly falls asleep. Well, he's gonna have a hell of a hangover Tommorow.

We all then go to sleep and I fall asleep in Daniel's arms........

**the next day**

I wake up to soft breaths and I look up to see Daniel peacefully sleeping, I nuzzle closer In his chest. "Morning Princess" a raspy yet perfect morning Daniel says.
"Morning my Prince Charming" I say and give him a quick peck on the lips
"Ugh" I see Jack standing at the doorway with a disgusted face. He probably hates me now.

"Well good morning to you too grumpy" I roll my eyes and get up and over to the medicine cabinet and back and hand him some aspirin.
"I don't need it" he states and throws it to the floor then holds his head. Thank god the cap was on the bottle.
"Oh don't act like you don't need it princess" I sass then hand him it as he rolls his eyes.

I really don't like being mean to Jack, but if he wants be a bitch, two can play at that game. 
"You two make me sick" he says to me and Daniel.
"I can say the same about you and your other face, bring back nice jack" I scoff and fold my eyes.
"Hey dude, chill" Daniel says, Jack just gives in.
"I can't stay mad at my best friend" he says and does the handshake with Daniel , "Don't  know about this one though" he says and gives me the Sly eye and I roll my eyes.