Chapter 23

Mia's P.O.V

Once we finally got out of the airport there was a car outside waiting for us and we all piled in. After the long drive, we finally hopped out of the car, in front of the Amazing, breathtaking house that Logan owns.
Daniel wraps his arms around me as we walk in, "the inside is even more gorgeous!" I exclaim in awe. We all go to our rooms and me and Daniel go to ours since we are sharing. We put away our suitcases and I go to the bathroom and put on a bikini underneath my outfit since we are going to the "secret beach" that's renowned in Logan's vlogs.

I decide to vlog some of my trip to Hawaii considering it's an amazing experience that I wanna look back on, and it makes it even better that I'm doing it with my best friends, if only Logan was here, then it really would be complete with all my best friends.

We all run to the secret beach, me and Daniel hand in hand. It's empty and so peaceful, not anymore! We all begin messing around at the beach, me and Daniel write "Dia" in the sand with a heart around it then Zach accidentally stepped on it and Daniel went ballistic making me laugh. He then tripped and face planted into the sand making me laugh even more. "Oh, you think that's funny, do ya?" Daniel smirks and begins walking towards me while I'm still trying not to laugh. I run away and he begins chasing me.

I tried, but he was faster than me, he locked his arms around my waist while I was laughing and struggling, trying to get out of his grip. He then threw me over his shoulders and jumped with me into the water. I rise up and was still laughing at his point so was everyone else and they joined us in the water.

We stayed at the beach, watching the sunset, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, it was just so, peaceful. I rested my head on Daniel's shoulder, his hand untwined with mine. Everyone was in a comfortable silence, at a standstill just taking in and overwhelmed by all the beauty. Honestly, it truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Logan didn't lie.

After a while, we go back to the house to eat, to find out that the boys got the renowned Hawaiian chef, Sam Choy! He made lomi salmon, spam musubi, some fruit, cheesecake and a coconut to drink out of. It was heavenly. Whilst eating I go up to the boys, "I love you guys so much" I say before putting more cheesecake in my mouth.
The boys laugh, "is it cause we bought food to you?" Corbyn asks, I nod my head before returning back to my seat and hearing the boys laugh.

After a while, Sam left and we all just sat around for a while before deciding it would be a good idea to get some sleep or else we would be all tired Tommorow. We all went to bed and I instantly dozed off as soon as my head hit the pillow...

*the next day*

I woke up to the sound of the exotic Hawaiian birds tweeting, and of course, my "exotic" boyfriend shaking me awake. Ughhhh! Why can't a girl get her sleep nowadays? I groan and drag myself out of bed once again. I eat breakfast with the others then take a shower and get changed into this:

My hair was left in its natural beach wave state and I had wore my bikini underneath

My hair was left in its natural beach wave state and I had wore my bikini underneath. I then slipped on my low top white converse and my shades then joined the others. It turns out we were going to that waterfall location that was in Logan's vlogs,so we all piled into the car and drove to the destination. As soon as we got out, my jaw dropped in amazement, it was unlike anything I'd ever seen before, it was breathtakingly gorgeous.

Daniel grabbed my hand and made run for it, with everyone else running behind us. We went to the heart of the waterfall and it was crazily beautiful. I could barely see anything due to the water and when we got out we were drenched. At one point we thought we had almost lost Corbyn till he found his way out of the waterfall.

After a while a group of fans had spotted us so we had to leave and we decided to go to the supermarket.
"I wonder if we can get kicked out of them like we can in America?" Daniel said cheekily to which everyone smirked and ran in. We grabbed two carts, me and Taylor sat in each.

The boys pushed us around the whole supermarket, running, throwing in random things from random aisles all whilst we were singing out loud the boys' songs.
"WE ARE SOMETHING DIFFERENT!" we yelled whilst the boys were throwing in different flavours of ice cream into the carts.

Soon enough, security guards had spotted us and were now onto us.
"Stop right there!" One of the 5 of them yelled.
"Excuse me sir?! YOU HAVE A VERY SEXY ACCENT!" Jack yelled behind in making us all laugh, luckily I was vlogging the whole time.

We sped through the aisles, twisting and turning through the corners, Taylor and I were screaming because of how fast we were going but none of us could stop smiling, we were looking for a way out, soon, just as the guards were on our tail, we found the exit, me and Taylor held hands and jumped out. Now all of us were running to the car, as soon as we got in, we sped off, back to the house.

Once we got home, we watched back the footage from the vlog and couldn't stop laughing, I wrapped up the vlog and climbed into bed with Daniel. I was trying to stay up to edit it, but I was knackered from all the events today, I dozed off whilst editing....

Daniel's P.O.V

I looked to my right and smiled, Mia had fallen asleep mid-editing, there truly is nothing this girl can do to stop looking so beautiful and perfect. I closed her laptop and put it on the bedside table and snuggled back down with Mia. She moved closer to me and rested her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

I am going to give her the best birthday ever....