Chapter 15

*3 weeks later*

Mia's P.O.V

These past few weeks have been amazing. Today is the last day on set and we finally wrap 'The Silent Ones' ! And also, today is the day Taylor is moving in with me! Now you can see why I'm so excited. I got up early today in a really good mood and saw Daniel laughing at my excitement. Yes. He sleeps over some nights with me. And no. We haven't done it yet. Freaks. Anyways,
I took a shower and got changed into this:

 Anyways, I took a shower and got changed into this:

Then I left with Taylor to go to set.
We filmed the final scene pretty quickly and then it was a wrap! They did the final thank yous and congratulations to every member and they announced that Tommorow, after the photo shoot, there will be a celebration party, and plus, they told me I could bring the boys!

We went home and decided to celebrate with the boys and have our own little celebration parties. This movie is already bringing me new opportunities along with my YouTube channel. I've been contacted by over 1000 major film makers and companies! I'm extremely grateful for everyone who supports me.

We decided to throw our party at home (the boys' house) considering it's fairly large. We last minute invite people over, only close friends though, Christina is coming tonight! I'm excited to meet her, Corbyn goes on and on about her. Also, Logan is supposed to come, believe it or not, I've never actually met him in real life. I watch his YouTube channel and his vlogs though, he is a hella funny dude.

We start getting the food ready and decorating.
After a while, the guests begin coming and I see Christina. I smile as she walks over to me.
"Hey Christina, I've heard so much about you! Corbyn goes on and on" I smile and look at Corbyn who's blushing.
"Same girl, same, it's so nice to finally meet you!" She says and hugs me, we talk a lot for quite a while and she is such an amazing person! We instantly clicked and me, christy (what I call her) and Tay, we already have our inside jokes, most of them being about Corbyn to be honest.

I go to the kitchen to get myself another drink when suddenly the door bell rings and I see Corbyn about to go,
"I'll get it Bean" I say and go to the door.
I open the door to reveal Logan. He greets me with a hug and we introduce each other, then he comes in and does the shotgun thing with the boys and greets Taylor and Cameron. Christina is gone at this point because of her flight..
He then brings out his vlog camera and points it towards me but with him still in the shot.

"Ayyyy, it's Mia Carters, obviously I'm A Mianator" he starts making me smile, "for life dudeeee" he says making a weird noise then going up to the camera.
"You good bro?" I ask the way he does,
"Ayeeeee, my girl watches the vlogs dude, she's a logangsterrr!" He says grinning and we both do the maverick sign then the dab.

Logan is actually really funny and down to earth, he's an amazing person. Like the big brother I never had.
We all got changed into our pyjamas to have another movie night and sleepover with Logan
"What movie dudes?" Logan asks searching through the movie cabinet with Jonah as I get the blankets.
"ROMANCE!" Me and Tay both say at the same time. Since we shot 'The Silent Ones' we've been a sucker for romance movies. The boys groan.

We decide to watch Love, Rosie (P.S, I love that filmm, it messed with alll my emotions tho😭) well, we pretty much forced the boys because none of them wanted to watch it but oh well. I snuggled up underneath the blanket into the comfort and protection of Daniel, his arms around me, shielding me.
Me and Tay cry practically throughout the entire movie, Daniel and Zach constantly get worried and when we tell them why we are crying they shake their heads and laugh at us.

We both run to each other and snuggle up to each other whilst still crying.
"ONLY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME" we both Say engulfing each other whilst the boys laugh. We realised that Logan was vlogging it as he turns back to the camera and says,
"Bestfriends" he says in that funny tone. Me and Mia crack up at this and hold each other, laughing our heads off,
"Yo, I'm scared bro" Logan says vlogging again then pointing it back to him, close up to his face.

After a while, we decided to bring out sleeping bags, and since they're pretty big and Logan is a pretty big dude, me and Daniel had to share one. I mean, not that I was complaining or anything.
I look at Tay and Zach, who were sharing even though they didn't have to and smile, Taylor winks at me and it laugh but roll my eyes.

We all just began talking for a while and slowly we all started dozing off.......

A/N:
Hey guys, I don't know why but I had writers block for this chapter🤷🏻‍♀️This is just a filler chapter though, I've got some interesting ideas planned😏😂❤mkay. Bye.