Chapter 9

Jack's P.O.V

She opens her beautiful eyes....to Daniel's touch.....At this moment, I don't care, as long as she's awake.
"Mia!" I begin crying as I hug her lightly without applying pressure to her injured body as Daniel does the same.
"Daniel! Jack!" She begins crying as she hugs as tight, "Taylor! Where's Taylor?!" Her heart beat begins to increase on the monitor.

"Princess, calm down, Taylor's fine" Daniel soothes as her heart rate goes back to normal.

Mia's P.O.V

I never thought I would be so happy to see these boys again, wait. Do they know? I don't even want to think about it. He came all the way here just to........how can someone be so cruel?!

I try to forget about it as the rest of the boys come meet me, then Taylor comes by herself.
"Tay" I begin crying as I engulf her in a hug, "M!" She begins crying. I pull back to look at her sore face. Andrew, yep that boy's name is Andrew...well, I guess he's not just a boy.....he's my ex, abusive ex.

Andrew had beat her whilst she tried to pry him off me. She had frantically asked me if I'm okay and I probably told her a hundred times that I was even though I wasn't. After the doctors did the final checkup, they released me and gave me painkillers and medication. Thank God. I hate the hospital....

When we finally got home, the boys and Taylor put me to rest, I wasn't complaining though, even though I was unconsciously sleeping for a while, I was still tired af. Taylor stayed the night in Zach's room with him......I think there's definitely something going on between those two.

The next morning

I crashed at 7pm last night, which means I woke up extremely early this morning at 5am. I open my phone and see the news going viral.

The Stars

Actress and YouTube Mia Carters has been involved in an unfortunate accident. Pictures reveal her in the hospital with boyband why don't we and best friend and actress Taylor Heath........

I see many others along with that and I discover lots of pictures were taken, I didn't even notice the paparazzi there! I don't want the world to found out before the boys, I need to tell them. I get bored of my phone so I get up.

I decided that I'm not gonna be weak and have people care for me hand and foot so I decide to make the best breakfast for when the boys wake up. By the time the boys and Taylor wake up it's already around 7:30am and I've finished making breakfast:

 By the time the boys and Taylor wake up it's already around 7:30am and I've finished making breakfast:

(For each person)

They all walk to the kitchen yawning and rubbing their eyes but as soon as they see the table their jaws drop in awe.
"Princess" Daniel starts and walks over to me and puts his arm around me, "you didn't have to do this" he says still in shock.
"Baby girl, this is amazing, thank you" Jack Says and gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

I just smile happily as Taylor walks in with a smile.
"Yasss, that's my bitch" she says as we hip bump making the boys laugh.
We all eat happily as I hear the boys moan and I roll my eyes yet smile. I notice that Taylor and Zach are snaked around each other whispering and laughing. I clear my throat bringing their attention to me.

"So?" I start, raising a brow, "you guys a thing now?" I ask with a smile. They both turn and look at each other happily, "yes" they both reply and kiss. We all jump with happiness around the table.
"Yass, you guys are sooo cutee" I say happily. "But Zachary Dean Herron, if you ever, and I repeat, ever hurt my bestfriend, You will pay " I say still with a smile which causes everyone to burst into fits of laughter.

We decide to celebrate Zach and Taylor getting together by going to the cinema. We all clean up then go upstairs to get ready. I take a shower then get changed into this:

We get in the car and Jonah puts their song something different on and blasts it on full volume

"Look at us, we can paint the perfect picture, about us, from your head to toe I'll feature"

I start and the boys look at me amazed
"You need to do covers on your channel!" Corbyn exclaims.
I look at Taylor who's smirking with a raised brow, "told you" she remarks. Maybe i should. Speaking of my channel, it's blowing up! I'm at 3 million subs already! And no, I'm not trying to show off, I'm just really thankful.

Once we get to the cinema, we decide to watch a horror movie, we watch insidious 3 and I'm scared of literally everything so I died at the jump scares and had to hold on to Daniel and Jack who I was sitting in between.

Daniel's P.O.V

I wasn't even watching the movie, all I could look at was Mia and her gorgeous face, stunning personality. She would get scared so easily and at one of the jump scares she nuzzled her head into my sweatshirt and held on to me, she's perfect.

Jack's P.O.V

I didn't even know what was going on in the movie, I could only focus on Mia and her beautiful face and amazing personality. At one of the jump scares, she clung on to me, it was so cute.

Mia's P.O.V

That was a really good movie, but it was so scary, me and Taylor couldn't stop talking about it whilst the boys were walking behind us talking about god knows what, then she changed the topic.

"I don't wanna ruin the mood but" she started, as she dragged me to walk further away from the boys, "Daniel and Jack?" I looked behind me at them both laughing and doing their slapping competition on snapchat.
"Look at them Tay, two best friends who love each other, practically brothers, if I pick, I'm gonna ruin everything, their friendship, brotherhood, relationship. And I don't wanna do that." I turn back around.
"But if you don't pick, sooner or later, they're both going to become more attached to you, which makes everything harder for them and for you, if you pick now, it will make it easier for the other one to let go and for you to choose"

I think about what Taylor said for the rest of the night, she has a point.

I need to choose.

Authors' Note:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just finished my exams which means I will be uploading more frequently now! I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter and who do you think Mia is going to choose?Thanks for reading, lots of loveee❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤