Chapter 5

^^Might start doing songs for chapters, dunno tell me whatcha think🤷🏻‍♀️💓

2 weeks later.

Mia's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks. Let me rephrase. It's been the best two weeks of my life. I have honestly loved every second with these boys and now we are closer than ever. And before you ask, no. I haven't made my decision on the Daniel and Jack situation, now that I'm closer to them both, it just made it harder. I really like them both.

I get up as quick as I can so I can go to the boys' house for another fun day with them. I take a shower then get changed into this:

I quickly put my hair up into a ponytail then I take a glance at myself in the mirror

I quickly put my hair up into a ponytail then I take a glance at myself in the mirror. Things are getting better. I'm definitely more confident now, I owe it all to the boys. I smile then decide I would scare the boys today. I smile at the thought then go over to theirs and pray that their door is open like usual at this time. I luckily find it open then tiptoe to the living room they're all in with the door closed.

Just as I'm about to scare the living daylights out of them, I hear my name being mentioned. I stop then press my ear to the door.
"Yo so who's won the bet" Corbyn laughs.
"Yh, that bet you and Daniel made about who could get Mia in their pants first" Jonah says to Jack.

My heart stops. I push open the door. Tears start streaming down.

Jack's P.O.V

We were talking about that stupid bet me and Daniel made before we even talked to Mia, it was wrong. I know. But then we figured out what an amazing person she is. As Jonah finished speaking, the door swung open revealing a torn Mia.

I fucked up.

Daniel's P.O.V

Corbyn brought up that stupid bet I regret even making before I even knew her, but I love her now. As Jonah finished speaking the door opened, and a heartbroken Mia stood there.

I fucked up.

Mia's P.O.V

How could they? After all I've told them, I've trusted them, but no. It all comes back to square one. I run back to my house, I can hear them chasing behind me, but everything else is drowning out. I run up to my bathroom and lock it. I look at the razor at the top shelf.

There's a brief moment of hesitation, then I grab it as I begin to hear pounding on the door and shouting and crying from the boys. It's like all the emotion was being drowned out of me, everything. Gone.
"I'm a game to everyone" I say out loud and the boys seem to hear me
"It all comes back to square one, I'm ugly, useless, worthless, I thought I finally found my safe haven, but I was wrong. I thought I finally found best friends who I love and who love me, but once again, I'm wrong" as the razor was about to make contact with my flesh the door slams open and the boys immediately engulf me.

I break down and immediately hold on to zach, letting my excess tears flow making his shirt wet. I notice all the boys are crying their eyes out, especially jack and Daniel, who look like a train wreck.
"Mia, me and jack stupidly made that bet before we even said hi to you, before we even knew you" Daniel explained.
"Mia, please, we are so sorry, we didn't even know how much of an amazing girl you are" Jack says with sore puffy red tear stained eyes along with Daniel.

"That was low" I started, "and wrong" the boys looked guilty, "it hurt me, a lot, a lot of people have treated me like shit and like a game in my life, but you know why this hurt me the most? Because I love you guys, you are my best friends" the boys looked hurt and looked down, too ashamed to meet my eyes, "and because I love you, I'm willing to give you a second chance" I continued, managing to let out a smile.

The boys smiled and looked up then hugged me so tight I thought I was going to die from reduced oxygen. The boys helped me clean myself up, I look at Daniel and Jack and realise how much I love both of them and how hard it is going to be to make a decision. I want both of them to be happy. I then realised something. They were all happy before I came in their lives, and now look, as soon as I come in their lives, they're a train wreck, crying their eyes out.

I go to bed with that last thought still stuck in my mind, do I really kill everything I touch?

Authors Note:e
Sorry for the short chapter, I will try to make the next one longer, it's just that I was really busy and I didn't really have time to write. Leave your opinions and suggestions in the comments, hope you guys liked this chapter, lots of loveeee❤❤❤❤❤❤