Chapter 18

Mia's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to soft breathing, I looked up to see Daniel, his chest slowly rising then dropping.
"I know you're looking at me" he speaks and grins revealing his adorable gap, I smile, "yep, you beautiful princess" I joke and boop his nose.
"Hey, that's my line!" He whines like a little child making me laugh.
"You're adorable" he says and stares into my eyes before leaning in and connecting his lips with mine. Honestly it's Daniel that makes me forget about reality.
The reality that is, Zach.

I then get up and go downstairs for breakfast, no one seems to be downstairs, I got into the kitchen to make breakfast and I see Zach, taking some advil for his hangover. I don't even look at him. I can feel his eyes on me, I can tell he's heartbroken. Yet he has no one to blame but himself.
When he turns around, I turn to look at him. His hair messy, and it's never messy, I mean, it's Zach. His cheek is now black and blue, bruised from when Taylor had slapped him last night. He looked like he had been crying for ages. His eyes were red, sore and puffy. He was wearing a t shirt and sweats. You can tell he hadn't slept. He was a wreck.

Just then Taylor walked in, and she looked the exact same. Huh. It's different when you are looking at it in third person. She didn't even acknowledge Zach's existence, she came up to me and just hugged me for comfort. I realised.
My best friend needs me more than ever now. She must be going through so much more than me. If I'm losing it, imagine how she must be feeling.
"Tay" she looks at me, "get ready, we are going out for breakfast" I say raising a brow smiling as she lets out the realist smile I've seen in a while.

I need to help her. She's my best friend.
I go upstairs and take a shower then change into this:

I then go downstairs to see Taylor ready and I see her about to take a bite out of an apple,"Hey, hey!" I Say slapping the apple out of her hand, "Patience is key" I say pointing my finger at her

"Hey, hey!" I Say slapping the apple out of her hand, "Patience is key" I say pointing my finger at her.
"Yeah, yeah" she says smiling while rolling her eyes. The boys are all laughing, well, except for one. I can tell they're happy to see us back to normal.

I grab her hand then grab my keys and run out the door with her, both of us screaming, "goodbye weirdos" and hearing Corbyn saying, "yep, we're the weirdos" making us laugh.
I get in the car then drive off to Starbucks. Once we get inside, I order for her because I known exactly what she's gonna want, then pay.
I walk back and hand her a caramel frappucino and a ham and cheddar croissant and I set down my mocha frappucino and sausage samie,

"Yassss, you actually, literally read my fucking mind" she says looking at me then beginning to eat her food.
For once in a while, we talked like we normally do, we talked like ourselves again.
But then, the topic of Zach came up again,
"You okay Tay?" I asked worriedly, she looked like she also wanted to kill someone.
"Yep. I'm good" she gritted angrily and tried to hold it in.

"Hell to the noo bitch, I know where we're going next" I say grabbing her hand and running out of Starbucks considering we were finished.
"Where are we going M?" She asked curiously yet she was completely calm about it, I knew she trusted me.
"You'll see Tay. You'll see" I say smirking and raising a brow, to which she laughs.
I park the car a distance away from the destination and get out the car, I then cover Taylor's eyes and lead her all the way to the boxing gym:

I uncovered her eyes, she laughed then smirked, so did I..
I handed her a pair of boxing gloves and she went to the punching bag. She looked angry af.
"Zach" I simply said which made her brimming with anger, she looked at the punching bag, fire in her eyes.
"You're the reason for my pain" she said angrily giving a really hard punch, "The reason for my heartbreak" she said throwing another blow, "The reason for my misery" she said throwing another one, each one seemed to be getting stronger and harder than the last. "The reason for my tears" she threw another one, almost breaking it down.
"Zachary Dean Herron, fuck you" she said, throwing the last blow, breaking the punching bag.

I smirked, I simply put on the gloves and went to another one, I punched it down yelling "Fuck you Zach!" We both ended up laughing our heads off. We gave both the punching bags the middle finger and we ran out of there before anyone realised that we had broken two of their punching bags.
During the ride back home, we jammed out to fuck you by Lilly Allen and sang at the top of our lungs.
"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!" We screamed.
It was the best mood we had been in for a while.

I hope it lasts.

A/N:
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed that chapter, I had to include some girl power after everything that Zach did, like cyamon😇. Anyways, I also wanted to say, thank you for my readers who vote, read and comment. Your comments really make my day and they always put a smile on my face.

I might start doing like reader(s) of the week thing or something like that? Maybe? Idk tell me what you guys think. Anyways I might update later today, hope you enjoyed the girl power chapter.

Mkay bye.