Chapter 10

Mia's P.O.V

Taylor's Words are still ringing in my ear. I can't help but think that she's right. But she is right, and I can't deny it. I slept over at the boys' house once again, but today I'm back on set! I'm excited, plus, I feel like I haven't seen Cam in ages, that's probably because I'm used to seeing him everyday. He calls me literally every second though as he's heard what happened with the......incident.

I just lay in bed and stare at the blank ceiling, my thoughts filling the space. Soon I decide to finally get up and I go downstairs to see everyone there as I join them in breakfast. I then go back upstairs and change into this:

I then leave my hair in its natural beach wave state and say 'bye' to the boys as me and Taylor leave for set

I then leave my hair in its natural beach wave state and say 'bye' to the boys as me and Taylor leave for set. As soon as we get in I can immediately spot Cameron and he runs towards me.
"MIA!" He engulfs me in the biggest bear hug,
"CAM!" I hug him back. I tell him what happened and it ends up in all 3 of us crying and Cam getting pissed and wanting to kill Andrew for what he did. We calm him down as hair and makeup get us ready for our scene.

We have an extremely long day at set as we have an overdue schedule due to the incident that happened. Finally, we are finished shooting and all 3 of us decide to have a sleepover at my house with the boys. I call the boys letting them know to get ready.

Me, Cam and Tay head to the supermarket, we grab a cart, and being us, we immediately start messing around, Cam records me as I go up to a random old lady saying "hi mum" then I put it on my snapchat story and all of us start bursting out laughing. For the sleepover we get ice cream, chocolate, cheetos, pringles, doritos, dips, coke, Pepsi, sprite, and so much more. Cam takes a spur of the moment pic of me and Tay, I like it so I decide to post it on instagram, 5 minutes later I open my phone to all the buzzing.

 Cam takes a spur of the moment pic of me and Tay, I like it so I decide to post it on instagram, 5 minutes later I open my phone to all the buzzing

36,543 💬62,211
@MiaCarters: 3 bestfriends and a shopping cart😁❤🛒- @therealtaylorheath 📷@camerondallas

@seaveydaniel: goals af😜❤
@jackaverymusic: omg bestfriend goals😁
@therealtaylorheath: bitch we crazy
@camerondallas: ^^^what she said

I laugh at the comments and then turn off my phone as we checkout and we drive back to my house to see the boys ready with the sleeping bags. We all decided to bring the sleeping bags into the living room and sleep there, we were gonna be partnered up just to make things fun.

"Okay, so, partners?" Jonah asked.
"I call Taylor" Zach says and puts his hand up,
"Oh hellll to the no bitch" I say sassily and grab Taylor's hand as we hip bump and Zach puts his head down.
"Aww, sorry Zachy" she says and kisses him on the cheek which causes everyone to laugh. Cam went with Zach, Jonah went with Corbyn and Daniel went with Jack. We laid out our sleeping bags and I grab a whole bunch of fluffy blankets and me and Taylor snuggle up as I put on a movie. No one was really watching the movie as we were all just talking and messing around.

I decided to film a video for my channel, it was to play the scariest sleepover games. First we played red door yellow door and it was being played on me. I put my head on Taylor's lap while she sat criss crossed and everyone was sat in a circle apart from me, at first I couldn't concentrate and kept laughing because of Daniel who kept making jokes throughout the whole video.

Finally I managed to fall in the trance and I saw a red door and a yellow door,
"Ok guys, I see, a red door, a yellow door....I'm walking into the yellow one....there's another door, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another,oh shit! There's a man!!! HES WALKING SLOWLY TOWARDS ME! HES GETTING FASTER! HELP!" They shake me awake and I bolt upright sweating and panting.
"That was scary af" I say to the camera.

Then we play the devils got my arms game, hide and seek in the dark among some others as I finally wrap up the video.
Soon, we decide to play a game. We all agreed on playing truth or dare as we arranged ourselves in a circle.
"Jonah, truth or dare?" I asked, "dare" he said smirking,
"I dare you to give Corbyn a lap dance" I smirked which made everyone burst into fits of laughter. Of course, Jonah did it which made us laugh even more.

"Zach, truth or dare?" Daniel asked, "Dare" he responded.
"I dare you to kiss Taylor right here" he smirks as Zach goes as red as a tomato as he leans in and passionately kisses Taylor we all coo. It starts to get into a make out session after 5 seconds and I throw a pillow at Zach, "okayyyyy, get off my bitch you bitch" I sass which causes everyone to laugh.

"Jack, truth or dare?" Corbyn asks, "Dare" jack says confidently.
"I dare you to kiss Mia" everyone stops and even I know that was stupid as I glare at Corbyn. I look at Daniel who looks like he's about to break down any second. Danny...

Jack looks at me and leans in as his lips connect with mine, there are sparks......just sparks. No fireworks. We pull back after a second and at this point Daniel looks broken. A silence hangs over us for a moment until Daniel breaks it.

"Mia" he croaks out as his stunning blue eyes meets mine that are filled with guilt. "Truth? Please" he asks and I nod my head slowly in reply. "You said, you had chose, that you'd made your decision already"

"Who have you chose?"

That question, rings in my ear, I stay silent for a moment before speaking up.
"If I choose, I will ruin everything, I've seen what you guys have, it's incredible, you have such an amazing friendship, such an amazing relationship and bond, if I choose, all of that will come crashing down, because of me, and I don't wanna do that, but" I turn to look at Taylor, "Tay, you were right, if I don't choose now, everything will get worse

So I pick.........

A/N

Ahhhhh!! Sorry, don't kill me. ples. Ik, I'm such a tease😎🤷🏻‍♀️Mkay, hope you enjoyed that, who'd you think she'll choose? Might post later again today🤷🏻‍♀️Mkay bye.