LEVEL 1 TASK

Please read carefully from top to bottom. Every sentence is important. Do not take this for granted.👊👊👊

LEVEL 1

TASK#1 (Comment #DONE here once task is complete)

1. READ your partner's story from beginning till end.

2. VOTE for every chapter

3. COMMENT honestly on EACH chapter. Comments like "update pls.", "wow", "Ganda", and other comments na halatang ginawa lang para may maicomment ay hindi pwede. Honest and helpful comments ang gagawin niyo sa BAWAT chapter para malaman nang writer kung ano ang opinion mo sa kanyang gawa. Pwede ka magtanong kung meron kang gustong itanong.

4. Once done with the TASK given, comment #DONE on the word TASK#1 written in the beginning of this chapter because you will proceed to the next TASK once we verified that you have completed your task. Please follow the instruction.

We will give you 5 days to do the task. The earlier you complete your task the better para makausad ka na sa next level.

REMINDERS:
Please do the task seriously. Each pair ay may naka assign na ADMIN na mag check if nagawa nyo ba talaga lahat ang TASK na binigay sa into especially the comments.

There will be FIVE TASK to do but you can't proceed to the next TASK if you haven't completed the task on each level.

Pairings in each level will be based on who are qualified to do the task.

We will know who is taking this TASK seriously because he/she will surely proceed to the next level.

First pair who will finish the TASK at LEVEL 5 will have a BIG surprise.

But don't worry, all of you who will finish the TASK at LEVEL 5 will receive a prize.

READY FOR LEVEL 1 TASK guys?

Check pairings on the next chapter.

Good luck!