Accident or Fate?

A/N: please understand that this is the first fanfic I ever wrote and published on this platform. It's not great and has many errors that I'm honestly too fucking lazy to reread through and correct so please bare that in mind. I unpublished this because honestly I'm quite embarrassed by it lol but many people have asked me to put it back up so I am!

Love you guys and thank you for all the amazing support you all give to keep me going and creating! 💜💜💜

Park Jimin

Sitting in math class literally feels like the life is draining from my soul. I hate math. I wish the period would end so I can go hang out with my friends instead of pretending to listen to the most boring teacher in the world. I swear he has to secretly be a robot on autopilot.
Does he even notice half the class is dead asleep or glassy eyed from the sheer monotonous voice spewing from his throat?
    While I think of all the things I could be doing, I glance outside the window to see Hobi—my best friend of many years playing basketball. All the girls in his physical education class are all swooning over him and Namjoon. I roll my eyes and laugh quietly. I know they both think they are nothing special but every time I turn around they have girls flocking them.
    I wish I were more like them. I'm too antisocial to make many friends. I'm very lucky to have the few I do. Hobi and Namjoon grew up together and I had the good fortune to meet them when I moved to the same high school as them three years ago. They welcomed me quickly which surprised me as I'm very quiet and reserved where they are more outgoing and basically the life of all parties.
They've stuck by me for so long and through a lot of difficult times in my life that I'm forever indebted to them. I love them like brothers and look up to them as they both are older than me. It's really gonna suck when they graduate and I'm stuck here alone..but thankfully that's still another year away...

but thankfully that's still another year away

Jeon Jungkook

    I sit and watch the other guys in my gym class play basketball. Sports aren't really my thing and thankfully the teacher doesn't really care what we do. It's more like a free period for the few students who hate sports and such. I envy the two most popular guys I think are named Hobi or Hoseok and Namjoon. All the girls worship them.
    Though I'm not into guys I can see the appeal. Both are strong and masculine and yet humble and funny. They uplift any kind of mood and atmosphere.
   I look around and notice that everyone else is packing up their belongings. I had spaced out and didn't hear the bell. I stand up and throw the paper I had been doodling on in my bag and slouch off to my next class—biology lab.
    I'm not the best in biology but I'm not the worst in the class so I can't complain. My partner is late like always. I have no idea what he does to be so late all the time but surprisingly he never gets in trouble. I don't understand how the teacher never notices he isn't present until halfway through the class.
It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to do a partner project by myself all the time. I do everything and he takes most the credit. So not fair.