Desire

Yoongi
      God, I'm so horny right now. I thought about taking Hoseok again but I've been giving him space even though I'm tired of waiting and want nothing more than to throw his ass on the bed and fuck him until he begs me to stop with his sobs. I know, I'm fucked up but I can't deny my secret desires.
     I had to leave or else I would have just continued on that dark path and I want him to trust me again. Stupid, I know, but I do. I know I'm not trustworthy or even worth bothering with but I can see his growing returning affection for me even as he denies it.
     I have no plans on where I'm going until I see a familiar face go inside the nearest club. Taehyung.

    I smirk as I follow behind and realize I'll get what I need tonight even if it's not from my sweet baby

    I smirk as I follow behind and realize I'll get what I need tonight even if it's not from my sweet baby. Taehyung heads to the bar but before he can reach it I grab him by the neck and force him past it towards the back secluded rooms. He gasps in pain and surprise as I push him through the nearest door and throw him on the slick red leather couch.
     His eyes widen in shock as I lift my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor.
     "Y-Yoongi!" He glances around but closes his eyes in defeat when he sees no one can save him from me. I climb onto his lap and hold him hostage against me as I ravish his neck. He whimpers in pain as I dig my teeth into his throat forcefully and even taste blood. I lean back and smirk down at him.
    "Please, don't do-"
     I cut him off by shoving my tongue into his mouth, choking him. I jerk him back by his hair and smile as tears run down his pretty cheeks. I lick them.
     "Been a while baby boy. Hope you haven't been whoring around too much I want you tight for me." I rip his shirt right down the middle and he sobs quietly as I bite his nipples hard and rub then until they turn raw. I've been hard on him in the past but I'm feeling really frustrated so I think I'll really give it to him.
     I want to hear his screams while I fuck him. I stand up and watch eagerly as he wipes his tears and gingerly touches his sore nipples. I unbuckle my pants and lead him to my groin where he knows what to do. I can feel his body shaking as he takes me into his mouth and slam my hips forward until I reach the back of his throat.
     He cries-or tries to- as I ram my dick in and out of his mouth hard. I repeat this for a few minutes as he chokes me down. I pull out before I can cum and pant, staring him down. He looks so good right now with his glossy wet mouth red and wrecked, tears filling his soft eyes. I lean down unto my knees and undo his pants.
     He shudders as I pull his dick out, not even hard. I stroke him, twisting the tip of him gently to force an erection. He bites his lip to ward off a moan as I take him into my mouth and dip my tongue into his slit. He jerks as I use both hands to pull his pants the rest of the way off, my mouth never leaving his dick.
     I grip his ass cheeks and massage them as I suck him down into my throat. His moans and shudders turn me on as I let him slip out of my mouth and stand up. I grab his arm and pull him along with me. I turn him around and push him back on to the couch so he's on his knees, ass facing me.
    I spit in my hand and slap his ass, hard. He screams and I smile as a hand print welt rears up. I smack him again and again at the same spot until he cries begging me to stop. I continue until his screams die down and he just sobs silently and shakes.
     I stroke my dick and rub my tip against his tight little asshole. He really does have a pretty ass but not as sexy as my baby's. I line myself up, gripping his shoulders hard then-
     I ram myself straight into his tight ass until my balls slap against his thighs. He screams in agony as I dry fuck him but I just cover his mouth with my hand and slap his ass again with the other as I continue my excruciating onslaught. I pound into him harder and harder and moan in pleasure as I muffle his pained moans and screams.
     God, he feels so good. I lean forward and suck a hickey on his shoulder as my eyes roll back in pleasure.
     "Fuck baby! Your ass is so damn tight.." I moan in his ear. I reach around and take his flaccid dick into my hand and pump it back to full erection. He moans against my palm and I remove my hand as he finally stops yelling.
     He grounds his ass against my groin as I peg his prostate. He finally gets into it and grips the couch and forces his ass back meeting my hard thrusts.
      "Yoongi-ah!!" He screams as he releases his hot cum all over the couch. I continue pounding into him as he rides his high and my hips stutter, I cum inside him then pull out. We both pant and try to catch our breaths. I rub his back, rewarding him for taking my dick like a champ and with minimal complaint, considering how rough I was.
     I throw his clothes back at him as he slowly slides down and collapses onto the cushions. I smirk as his cum runs down the leather fabric. I reach over and run a finger through the mess and bring it to his lips. He silently sucks my finger into his mouth and licks it clean.
    I coo at him and run my fingers through his sweaty hair. I know he won't be able to walk for a while so I lean down and kiss him softly.
     "You're such a good boy, Taehyung. Made me cum so good." I whisper against his mouth and a shudder over takes his body and I pull my shirt back on and leave him there, lying down, still naked. I decide to be nice and put a do not disturb sign on the door and continue on my way.
      I feel the tension inside me finally release and sigh in relief. I exit the club and make my way to the bar across the street. I order a couple shots and down them, relaxing my body. A few women come up and try to talk to me but I just glare at them silently making them stalk off in annoyance.