Past Mistakes and Futures Uncertain

Namjoon
     I sit on the couch and listen as Jin and Jimin leave the house. I'm still upset about what happened earlier. I can't believe Jin was flirting with someone else right in front of me! If he loved me and wanted me why would he do that?
    He keeps denying that wasn't the case but I can't really see it any other way..

 I can't believe Jin was flirting with someone else right in front of me! If he loved me and wanted me why would he do that?    He keeps denying that wasn't the case but I can't really see it any other way

I'm so hurt that he thinks I shouldn't be upset. Has he been with other people while he was gone? Knowing how much I love him? I couldn't imagine it without wanting to cry. I'm not sure what I'm gonna say when Jin comes back.
    He didn't seem to care about the fact that I basically caught him what I considered cheating but he doesn't see it that way! He actually said I was being stupid and irrational! That I was just being paranoid that he wouldn't cheat on me ever but four years is a long time apart and I can't stop thinking about it...

A couple hours ago

    I finish talking to Jimin, Tae, and Yoongi in the kitchen and make my way out to the living room searching for my Jin. I haven't seen him since the party started since he's keeping his word about avoiding me as not to out me. He's so sweet like that.
    He's nowhere to be found, though, which is weird since it's his party. I round the other rooms on the first floor but come up empty. I bite my lip and decide to check the second floor.              As I start up the stairs, Hobi runs passed me down the stairs. I try to talk to him but he doesn't stop. His hair is a mess and his clothes seem wrong but I really couldn't figure out why since he left so fast..
   I decide to ask about it later and just continue upstairs. I check all the rooms but find them all empty. Scratching my head, I walk back to the stairs and search down to get a better look from higher up...
   I spot his beautiful profile chatting in the corner of the living room with some guy I don't know. He's really hot, though, and I don't like how close they are. How come I've never met this guy?

  I stomp down the stairs and head in their direction when home wrecker puts his arm on Jin and whispers something in his ear

  I stomp down the stairs and head in their direction when home wrecker puts his arm on Jin and whispers something in his ear. I freeze up as I watch Jin laugh and blush a little.
    Rage builds as I complete my way to them and glare at this guy touching my boyfriend! I force a smile and nod at the guys arm.
   "Hey, I don't think we've met? I'm Namjoon." I try to control the anger in my voice.
   "Oh, hey, I'm Jackson!" He holds his hand out. I shake his hand and look questioningly at Jin. He glances away, uncomfortably.
  "Glad to finally meet you, man. Jin talks about you a lot. We met a couple years ago when Jin stayed in China for a couple weeks. We became good friends." Jackson explains. How come Jin has never said anything about this guy?
   How come I'm just now meeting him and he never said anything about inviting him? I can't help but feel betrayed. As Jackson smiles knowingly at Jin I get so pissed I just want to punch him in the face! 
   Jin-sensing the tension- tells Jackson they'll talk later and drags me away from murder. He seems angry when he turns to face me back in the kitchen which is finally empty at the moment as most people have gone home.
   "Namjoon, what's your problem?" He demands. For a moment I'm taken aback. Jin has never raised his voice to me, I never thought it could be possible. I glare at him.
   "Why haven't mentioned that guy to me?"  I look away, hurt. "Did you have a relationship with him while you was gone?" I demand with as much sternness as possible but I feel small and unimportant.
    He scoffs and rolls his eyes. " Namjoon, I'm not going to apologize for inviting a good friend to my party. You need to grow up! There is nothing going on with me or anyone else!" I've never seen him this angry before. Right now my Jin seems like a stranger and I don't know how to make this better.
    I can't believe he is so mad at me. Maybe I should have let him explain before getting so angry but he still should have told me. I feel like he doesn't care about my feelings or perspective...
    Before I could say anything else in my defense, Jimin comes into the kitchen to ask for a ride home. Jin immediately agrees and leaves me to my hurt feelings. I can tell Jimin is worried about me but of course I can't tell him why I'm upset so I smile and lie.

  End of flashback