Jealous

Jin
      I trust Joonie...really, I do. Jackson, though, is a little more challenging. I know I wanted them to get along well but lately I've noticed that they've become...more so. Ever since I saw that 'accidental' kiss between them I've tried not to let it bother me.  
       Joonie loves me as much as I love him and Jackson's my best friend but I hate feeling like the third wheel nowadays. I miss spending more time with Joonie. He now spends all his free time out of classes hanging out with Jackson. I bite my tongue whenever I hear them laughing together or talking in hushed whispers when I come around...it's driving me crazy!
     What if...(I hate myself for even thinking this) he actually begins to develops feelings for Jackson. Joonie admitted he's been in love with just me for a long time but what if now that he has me he decides I'm not as great as he thought?
     What if he changes his mind and goes after my more attractive best friend? I bite my lip as I fight back tears at the stupid thoughts in my head. I hate that I'm so self conscious about this.
     Sighing, I leave the kitchen to see Jackson smiling longingly at my Joonie. I know he likes him but I didnt think he'd try to take him from me...but now I'm not so sure. Joonie-for the most part- seems clueless to Jackson's advances. I really can't tell if that's for my benefit or not, though.
      I clear my throat and both guys look over at me. Jackson in slight irritation and Joonie in a loving way. "Jackson don't you have to work today?" I remind him of his new part time job. He frowns then jumps up in surprise.
     "Shit! I'll be right down!" He runs upstairs to change. I roll my eyes and study my boyfriend. He puts up the game they were playing then pats the floor beside him. I walk over and sit next to him.
     "Are you ok? You've been acting strange lately?" He asks me in concern. His eyes are guilt-free and unclouded which makes me feel better.
      "Im fine, I just miss you." I whisper against his lips as he kisses me softly.
     "I'm right here babe." He smiles and I pull away. Not really, not for me.
     "I know. Can we go on a date soon?" I ask hesitantly.
     "That's a great idea!" His eyes light up. "What do you want to do?"
     I stand up as Jackson runs towards the door waiting on me. "You can surprise me." He nods in thought as I leave to drive Jackson to work.
     He fiddles with the radio, ignoring me. Anger builds up as the silence thickens.
      "Why are you doing this?" I ask pensively.
      He frowns, feigning ignorance. "What?"
     I glare at him. "Don't fucking pretend. I thought you were my best friend?"

 I thought you were my best friend?"

         He scoffs almost inaudible. "I am stupid." He rolls his eyes at me. "What have I done?"
     "You're trying to take my boyfriend!" I practically scream. He looks at me in surprise and chews on his bottom lip not meeting my angry gaze.
     "I wouldn't do th-" he starts.
     "Liar! I know you, remember? I never thought you sink this low as to fuck with your best friend but I know you've done this to people before." I know so many relationships he's bragged about ending. He was a serial homewrecker basically. I just never thought I'd have the same problem all those other couples faced with him.
     "Jin, please. I won't steal Namjoon, ok? Do I like him? Yes, I do." He admits with a flush. "But I love you like my own brother so please have some faith."
    I scoff and laugh humorlessly. "I know for a damn fact you slept with two of your brother's girlfriends, Jackson. Don't compare me to that." I park the car and stare him down.
      He remains silent, looking anywhere but at me. "I'm sorry, Jin, you're right. I do love and care about you so if you want I'll move out. I don't want your relationship to suffer because of me. I should have left already." He sighs and finally returns my gaze.
      I shake my head in annoyance. "
You can stay for now but if another 'accidental' kiss happens you're gone." I say calmly.
     His eyes widen in shock. "You knew-"
     "Yes. I saw it but didn't say anything. Joonie thinks it was an accident and I want to keep it that way. Now leave. You're late for work."
      He takes the hint and apologizes once more as he leaves the car. I take a deep breath before heading back home to see my long neglecting boyfriend. I walk inside but don't see him anywhere. I finally find him showering fun our bathroom.
     I contemplate joining him but decide I'm not really in the mood so I change into a pair of pajamas and sit on the couch, watching a movie. Joonie joins me not long after and we cuddle on the couch. He smells so good as I breath him in. He kisses my head and I wrap my arms around him.
     "Are you and Jackson ok?" He asks me tentatively.
      "Yeah." I don't look away from the screen but I can feel his frown.
      "Are you sure you're ok? Please talk to me?" He pleads and I give in.
     "Jackson likes you." I sigh.
     "Yeah he's pretty cool, too." He smiles as I roll my eyes.
     "No, he likes you. He wants to sleep with you." I say but he scoffs.
      "You're crazy."
     "It's true. I know him and he even admitted that he likes you. Do you like him?" I whisper.
    His eyes widen and he hugs me close. "I only see you, Jin hyung. I love you and no one will change that." He kisses me deeply and I finally feel reassured.
     I pull away and continue cuddling into his warm side. I fall sleep listening to his breathing.