Party Life

Warning: sexual situations

Jin
"Do you really think Jimin likes me?" I ask tentatively as Joonie helps me set up for the party. He smiles and nods approvingly.
"Of course he does. I love that guy, he's so cute and friendly. Super shy though." He adds with a laugh.
"He is cute." I agree and Joonie scowls.
"I'm the only cute one to you!" He exclaims possessively. Joonie has always been very possessive when it comes to me. It started when we first met. I was two years older than him but he just ignored that fact and walked right up to me and took my hand claiming my friendship for life.
He was such a cute kid if a bit nerdy. He's so smart I don't really know how to handle it most of the time. He doesn't act like a know it all though for which I'm glad. It was so hard being away from him for so long. I was never that great at making friends as a kid where I moved all the time with my military parents. Joonie was my first real friend and love...
Flashback 4 years ago

    I stood waiting outside in the cold for Joonie to come out. He was running late and I had to leave for the airport soon. I would miss him so much but I refused to dwell on the pain of leaving my friend for however many years. Joonie finally came out with his school books and school work.
He looked upset and wouldn't say anything when I asked him about his mood. I drove towards the school and just let the radio fill the silence.

  As I neared the school grounds Namjoon finally spoke up

"Hyung, I don't want you to go.." He bit his lip nervously and glanced at me.
"I won't be gone forever, Joonie. I'll come back as soon as I can. I'll always be your best friend and hyung." I reassured. He frowned like that didn't make him happy.
"I need to tell you something, Jin." He said in a serious tone.
"What is it?"
"I think I'm in love with you. I'm afraid you'll forget about me and meet someone else.." He almost cried.
Without thinking about it, I pulled over and turned the car off. Turning toward my lifelong friend I took his hand hesitantly. " Joonie, I think you're confused. You love me like a brother and because we've been together so long you're worried I won't come back, right?" I tried to reason.
He shook his head in anger. "I know what I feel, hyung, I love you and I've loved you for two years now. I want to stay with you and I can't bare you leaving me!" Joonie practically screamed at me.
In shock, I wrapped my arms around him to calm him and kissed his head. I wasn't sure how to feel. I had never thought about guys like that but I couldn't hurt my best friend by rejecting him. I looked into his tear streaked eyes and hesitantly leaned down to kiss him.
He gasped in surprise then took the lead by kissing me back and wrapping his arms around me tight. I groaned as I felt his hands run down my body until he reached my pants and squeezed me. I forced his lips open and wrestled his tongue for dominance. He pushed me back against the door and practically climbed in my lap which was really difficult cause he wasn't small by any means.
   He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled, making me moan. It was getting hard to think as he unbuckled my pants and touched my bare skin.
  "I love you, Jin. Please can we..." he trailed off as I broke away to take a breathe. I was shocked by how much I wanted to continue but reality was slowly slinking back into my mind. We were parked in the open on the side of the road for anyone to see us and I was taking him to school!
   I pushed him back as gently as I could and we sat in silence trying to return our breathing to normal. He hiccuped quietly and I realized he thought I was rejecting him and he sat in silence crying.
  "No, no Joonie! I'm not saying no but we have to stop right now, baby." I ran my fingers through his soft hair. He refused to meet my eyes. " I love you so much, Joonie. I have to admit I've never thought about a relationship with a guy but I love you enough to try if that's what you really want." I smiled as his lips lifted.
  "Are you sure, Hyung? I don't want to force you to do something you don't want. I-if you don't want me then don't pretend for my sake, please.." he sighed dejectedly.
  "I do." I would give this a try. Namjoon was the only person to ever make me happy and I would give this to him.
  I kissed his cheek and started the car. I held his hand all the way to the school. I promised that we would take our relationship to the next level when I came back after all I was older than him and I needed him to grow up a little more before I was actually comfortable with sex.
    He nodded, happy to finally have his feeling out in the open and knowing I wouldn't leave him-emotionally anyway. I dropped him off with one last kiss and pondered the coming years I would have to wait until I could properly show him how ok I was with our new status...