Indecision

Hoseok
I find myself wandering past the bars and shops that I walked around earlier with Jimin. I don't feel like being home but I hate being around all these people as well. I move around all the drunk rowdy strangers and end up in a small cafe beside the restaurant Jimin and I ate at earlier.
I order my favorite mocha drink and stand to the side for others to order. I hear a throat clear behind me and turn to see a surprised Taehyung. I freeze and mentally curse Jimin for mentioning him tonight. He gives me a small smile and glances away, cheeks slightly red.
I still find him so damn beautiful. I study his gorgeous face as he looks everywhere but at me.

 I study his gorgeous face as he looks everywhere but at me

"Hi." I say after an awkward silence. He finally meets my gaze surprise. Did he think I'd ignore him?
"Hey." He whispers and reaches around me to grab his order. He gives me one last smile before heading to a small table in the back. I hear my order called so I grab it and decide to join him at his table.
"Can I sit here?" I ask hesitantly and he nods.
I watch his red face as he sips his drink and fidgets with his fingers. "You're still so beautiful, Taetae." I smile when his blush deepens. Maybe Jimin's right. Maybe I do still love Taehyung now that Yoongi's not around to mess with my head as much.
"I miss you, Hoseokie." I wipe a tear away from his face as he sniffles, trying to hold himself back from breaking down.
"I miss you, too." I clear my throat as my own tears build up.
"I wish we could start over.." he sighs and I nod in agreement.
"Would you give me another chance?" I ask hesitantly and his eyes widen in shock. I'm shocked too by my words but can't deny how much I want them to be true.
"Y-you w-want to?" He lets the tears slip away and begins to sob. I move around the table and pull him into my arms. He wraps his arms tightly around me and I breath in his relaxing scent. I let him soak my shirt and just comfort him.
"I do. I think you deserve much better than me and I have a lot of things to work through but I would like to try again with us...maybe.." I trail off as he nods against my chest.
"I still care about you so much, Hoseok. I understand you have things to work through but please let me go through them with you." He sits back and smiles at me.
"I still love you, my Taetae." I whisper as I run my fingers through his soft hair. "But I have some unresolved feelings and issues with Yoongi so can you be patient with me?" I bite my lip as I wait for his answer.
He stares at me for a moment like he wants to say something...but stops and just smiles. "I can be patient." He agrees.
I lean down slowly and bring my lips to his and kiss him softly. His lips taste salty from his tears and also sweet from his vanilla latte.
He whimpers against my lips and I gently slip my tongue inside to better taste him. His grip tightens around me as I deepen the kiss. I have no idea how long we stay like that making out but I'm brought back to reality at the sound of voices and remember we aren't alone so I let him go and smile at his adorable face.
"I need to go home but I'll see you tomorrow at school?" I ask, hopefully.
His eyes light up. "Yes. Will you eat lunch with me?" He asks.
I nod and kiss his cheek as I stand up with my drink. I leave him there and finally feel pure happiness as I walk back to my car.