~Chapter 10

Annabeth washed her face. It was nighttime and the moon was out and shining. She wiped her face and took her corset off, leaving her shirt opened. She took of her socks and boots.

She climbed in the bed, turned the lights off a went to sleep. Actually, she didn't. She just laid awake, staring outside the window.

Then the door opened and knowing it was Percy, she didn't roll over. Instead, she closed her eyes. They hadn't talked for the rest of the day after their little scene.

She felt the bed dip behind her and a soft sigh. Then she felt soft fingers on her hip which was covered by the blanket.

"I know you're awake, Wise Girl," he said huskily in her ear, making her shiver.

She just shifted, making his hand fall and then opened her eyes. "I was trying to fall asleep."

"Sure you were." She could see his face at the corner of her eye but she refused to look at him.

"What do you want?"

"To look at my girlfriend."

"I'm not....." she trailed off.

"You're not what? Huh? I didn't hear you," he taunted with a smirk.

She smacked his chest with the back of her hand. "You should let your girlfriend sleep."

"Oh but I don't think she wants to sleep."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because her heart is thumping rapidly because of a certain presence in the room."

It was kind of true. Her heart was accelerating as he drew circled on her collarbone. She looked around. "Which presence?"

"The one behind her with handsome looks."

She looked behind her, running her eyes over him. "I don't see them."

"Well you just be blind."

"Maybe. Or you're just conceited."

"Oh so you admit I'm handsome."

"What? How- what? How does that even- you know what, never mind." She pulled the pillow over her head with a grumble.

He wrapped his arms around her stomach. Then he pushed the pillow away. He kissed the nape of her neck. "Stop trying to deny the truth."

"Can you even spell 'deny' and 'truth'?"

"D-E-N-I-E, deny. And T-R-U-T-H-E, truth. See? I can spell them!"

"You really are dumb," she mumbled. "And I had my hopes up when you started spelling 'truth'."

"Im just kidding. D-E-N-Y. T-R-U-T-H." He kissed her shoulder.

"You're impossible."

"To resist." He pulled her onto her back so that he could climb on top of her.

"It is possible to resist you, Seaweed Brain."

"Are you challenging my abilities?" He said, his knees on either side of her hips.

"Who doesn't like a good challenge?"

"Fine. You're not allowed to touch me."

Annabeth shrugged and put her arms under her back. "Easy."

"Let's see how easy it is."

"I'm a strong girl."

"I'm a strong man."

She scoffed. "More like child."

"At least I'm still strong."

"Oh will you just get on with it! I wanna sleep!"

"Thirsty, eh?"

She kicked his knee.

He shook his finger. "No touching, remember?" He leaned down and started kissing and sucking her neck.

"The blankets were in between us. I wasn't touching you." Her stomach did flips as he kissed her skin. She managed to control her breathing.

"Still," he said as he licked her flesh. His hand was on the other side of her neck to make it easier for him. He trailed his hand down her bare stomach, his fingers touching the scar.

"You-"

He shut her up with a passionate, hard kiss. "You just can't keep your mouth shut, can you?" He said against her lips.

She couldn't say anything because he was biting and sucking her mouth. After a few more seconds of heated kissing, he let her go. She breathed heavily, catching her breath.

His face was handsome in the moonlight, the reflection of the water against his skin made him look like a god. He pulled down her pants.

"Wh-" she began, sitting up. But he just pushed her back down.

"Don't worry," he said. "I won't do anything there."

Her heart was thinking but she trusted him. She let herself calm down. He pulled the blankets over his head.

She felt his lips suck and kiss down her stomach, sending shivers down her spine. "Why are you so hard to seduce?" She heard him say.

She laughed. "I told you. I'm a strong girl. Is it over yet?"

"Far from over." He kissed her inner thigh, making her gasp.

"This is boring," she lied. "You might as well just take my-"

"Are you inviting me to do what I think you're gonna say?" His head popped out of the blankets.

She stared at him. "Bring it on."

He looked at her in disbelief. "A-wha- how?"

"Is this over? Are you finished? Can I sleep?"

"Wh- are- huh? Yes, yeah. Sure. I'm done. Challenge over."

He pulled the blankets over them. And just as his back hit the sheets, she straddled him, faster than a blink of an eye.

"What are you-" he cut himself off with a groan as she bit and sucked his neck. "You little bit-"

"Careful what you say, pretty boy," she said. His hand gripped her hip as his back arched. She trailed her mouth up his jaw and kissed his lips.

Then she pushed his pants off, running her hands down his thighs. She went back to kissing his lips as if her life depended on it.

Then she fell next to him, rolled over. "Good night."

She felt him sit up.

"What-wh- ANNABE-" he stuttered.

She rolled over and patted his shoulder affectionately. "It's better to sleep early, so you won't be grumpy in the morning. So I suggest you do."

He grumbled down very unkind words, stealing all the blankets. "Hey!" She said.

"You hog all the blankets every night!" He snapped. "Now it's my turn."

She glared at him. "I guess I'll sleep in Will's room."

She got up but he pulled her down and tossed the blankets over her, hugging her tightly. "You belong here," he said. And then he was sound asleep.