SUMMARY OF PAST CHAPTERS 1

CHAPTER 1: Lezlhiana returned from New York with Timothy, son of Adrian and Millena, in order to manage his father's remaining wealth, Rominita. Christian, her childhood sweetheart mistook him as her son with Adrian. She then reunited with Emi and there she met Eljon Federo, Emi's model partner. She quickly got intimidated to him as he has shown a very irritating attitude towards her. She got a phone call from Rominita to meet Emilia's president, one of their shareholders and it turns out to be Christian.

CHAPTER 2: Lez was delighted that she has a chance but dismisses him when he pushed her to let Almira Wong take over her company which is against her. Later while leaving the car to buy toys, she met her former classmate, Albea Vercina and introduced her to her fiance who turns out to be Christian. Lez realized that not all of her memories has returned.

CHAPTER 3: Lez woke up in a hospital only to see Christian and after a much of disturbing events, they finally had a chance to talk and she stubbornly told him that nothing will change between them no matter what happens since he's soon to become a married man. Weeks passed and it was the day of the shareholder's meeting for the approval of Almira becoming the president. Lez was hoping a chance from the major shareholder to get a yes to approve it but she was shocked to see that the proxy of major shareholder turns out to be Eljon Federo.

CHAPTER 4: As the proxy, Eljon disapproved. Lez talked to him only to discover that his grandfather has approved it but Eljon said no without his knowledge. Lez got mad and Eljon threw insulting words to her, degrading her intelligence. He warned him that Almira approached the company for personal reasons not for business deals. At the Rominita, Lez gave Almira an encouragement. Lez went home only to discover that Christian is playing with Timothy at the pool. In the middle of forcing Timothy to get out of the pool, she had a flashback of her memories that she already remembered. Lez cursed out the name of 'Patrick Clicker' stating that it seems like he has a knowledge of Lez's inner health. Next morning, Christian greeted her. After an exchanging of hard words, the two finally reconciled their relationship.

CHAPTER 5: The two was seen to be in a car with Timothy heading to the kindergarten. She discovered from Ian that Albea had a crush for him since Elementary. Lez learned that Christian has already forgiven his dad after all the wrongdoings he did to his family which made her sick of it. While at the playground, Lez honestly told him that not all of her memories has returned yet her body is perfectly normal. At a little incident, Lez and Ian met Eljon while confronting a child who injured Timothy. The child turns out to be Almira's niece. Suddenly, Eljon has shown a very dislike attitude towards Almira. After leaving, Ian told Lez that his Dad's death case is still open for investigation since they discovered that someone touched him before he died.

CHAPTER 6: Lez and Ian went to Rominita and was greeted by Ona. They went to the Financial Department Office to meet the new employee who wants to meet Lez. The new employee turns out to be Atrina Saharez, former enemy of them in their college days. Atrina clearly said that she has no intentions to her. Suddenly, Lez discovered her dad's autopsy result from the fax machine in Almira's office. From someone's POV, she was seen to be rampaging out of loosing something that seems to be important to him. Lez discovered that Vel was planning marry off Ian to Albea when she was the one who beg Lez to leave Christian alone for peaceful reasons.

CHAPTER 7: Lez and Vel had a conversation. Vel dismisses her saying that Albea is good for Ian which causes her to breakdown. After that, Lez treated Ian coldly. At the office, Lez found a blonde strand hair under the television and kept it. Lez got a phone call from Adrian and told that Timothy was kidnapped. In exchange, the kidnappers want Lez to leave the country. Lez encountered Eljon on the way and seek help from him.

CHAPTER 8: Eljon booked a flight for Lezlhiana in a short time. At the airport, Lez found Timothy with Almira with him. Eljon arrived and stopped her from leaving and decided that he'll take care of Timothy. Later, Lez encountered Albea at the mall and received a slap from her. She was about to strike another one when Eljon surprisingly appeared and stopped Albea. Eljon clearly told her that she's his responsibility. A man was seen to be showing himself up sooner or later for someone and for revenge.